The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quit before Morrowind comin back

IcedOver
IcedOver
Wife and me are trying to get back into the game looking for a rundown of best end game gear and classes as of late to see whether i can compete with what i have
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you will need to give us more information if you want any helpful answers. Lots has changed, Sustain has been massively nerfed, heavy attack damage is nerfed, off-balance is nerfed, there are dozens of new gear sets but all of the best sets are surprisingly well balanced, there have been 3 new trials added but it is easy to farm them for gear on normal. Everyone now runs 2 full gear sets and 2 piece monster helm, and if you are a true min-maxer then jewellery crafting is important, but at least we can change gear traits now.

What kind of content do you enjoy? Pvp now has battlegrounds which are non CP,. In pve the difficulty gap between overland questing and endgame trials is growing. Mag builds are generally a little stronger than Stam builds, with mag sorcs considered overpowered but magblades able to get the highest dps (iirc).

A good place to find good builds with a bit of analyses is https://alcasthq.com.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • IcedOver
    IcedOver
    Used to be heavy in cyrodil pvp but i enjoyed trials and everything else. Jewelry crafting set pieces sounds awesome almost have a master crafter and i forgot about the trait change thing. At first i think i would like to go after maelstrom since ive never completed it so maybe an idea of whos most capable? Have all classes and roles i think i made it furthest on magblade. You pretty much cleared up alot the first time ill do some research of my own with that link.