The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Queues

ol_BANK_lo
ol_BANK_lo
✭✭✭✭✭
So much for being open to all. Queues are longer than ever. And still get premades all the time. So I am thinking it's just not populated enough. RIP
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guess you're talking about BGs. Which server are you on? I'm on PC EU and if I have to wait it's because "someone declined the invitation", but usually it's up within very few minutes.
    E: to add, I mostly select random or deathmatch. Don't know about the other modes
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on July 14, 2018 4:14PM
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess you're talking about BGs. Which server are you on? I'm on PC EU and if I have to wait it's because "someone declined the invitation", but usually it's up within very few minutes.
    E: to add, I mostly select random or deathmatch. Don't know about the other modes

Yeah, BGs. Xbox NA.

Even random can take a bit, but random is almost always Deathmatch anyway. I do that just for the daily. But I am going for achievements in Flag and Land, so I queue for both of those at the same time, and can easily wait 15 minutes or more.
  • ReName
    ReName
    if qeu solo 5min tops if geu premade group of 3or 4 it takes then 10min or more