Maintenance for the week of April 1:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 1

xxx

• Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if I've already said, but I've been watching your progression and I think you guys are doing awesome! Well done!
  • Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    Currently working on vCR+3 and looking for one MagickaNB with experience to complete our Team, raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday starting at 8 pm CEST! Although you should also be able to play other classes/roles as in melee DD for example, depending on what Trial we are working on!

If you are interested please visit our website https://roar-of-alkosh.shivtr.com/ and apply now!

Cheers,
    Cravalllo
  • Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    Hey,

We are currently looking for one Healer and DD for our core group. vCR+3 experience would be beneficial! Preferably a MagBlade!
    We also changed our Raid days to Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday!

If you are interested contact me ingame @Cravalllo, on Discord Cravalllo#8170 or apply on our website https://roar-of-alkosh.shivtr.com/ !!
    Edited by Cravalllo on July 8, 2018 9:20PM
  • Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for experienced DDs! Preferably Magicka Nightblades with awareness of vCR mechanics!

Feel free to contact me or Stroggnonimus#2153
  • MandaWa
    MandaWa
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you, dds, will not /ignored as us
    Good luck for your application
    Edited by MandaWa on July 16, 2018 5:59AM
    • Manda Wa - Magicka Sorcerer - Flawless Conqueror, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Voice of Reason, Shadow Breaker
    • Man'da - Templar healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer - Shadow Breaker
  • Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, I´m sorry you feel this way, but even the info section on our website says that it usually takes us up to 10 days to reply to our applicants! Yours has been submitted 5 days ago! I can also tell you why: It is not to test your patience or to let you wait on purpose, we simply let all our members have their say and decide what´s gonna happen to our applicants! On top of that there is not just your application, even though you might think so, but no there is more and even though we lead a guild, we still have other things to do such as IRL!

Anyway, thank you for your interest and hope you find another guild very very soon :)

Have a good day,
    Cravalllo