Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Antimeta: a new guild for vTrials and DLChm dungeons without all the ego and elitism!

LioraValkyrie
LioraValkyrie
✭✭✭✭
Are you a skilled player who can't stand the constant ego-flexing and meta-chasing that often accompanies endgame content in ESO? Join us, mate. The Antimeta is a newly formed guild with a view to completing ESO's toughest content (vAShm, vHoF, Mountain God, etc.) in a chilled, collaborative environment. Don't get us wrong, we're after top-notch dds who can lay down 35k+ dps, beastly tanks and holy healers, but CP cap and extensive endgame experience is not required if you show the right spirit, some natural talent, and a willingness to learn. Wardens, magplars and petsorcs are welcome here. We're not out to go faster than Hodor- instead, we favour smooth, satisfying runs fuelled by high quality teamwork.

As you might have gathered, if you're looking to join an established raiding guild and vie for leaderboard scores, we're not the guild for you. We're brand new and don't even have a core team yet. That's where you come in. By joining at the onset, you can be an important part of something fresh and not just another cog in the machine.

If The Antimeta sounds like the guild for you, send me a mail or whisper in-game @ValkyOfApocrypha. Include your main role, current CP, class, estimated solo DPS (not applicable for tanks/healers) together with a bit about yourself and your experience in ESO. If you are highly experienced, you are likely to get an invite without further scrutiny so long as you are on-board with the guild's ethos. If you are an 'up and comer' with little experience but good potential, we might ask you to join us on a dlc dungeon run to assess your skills before inviting.

We are the underdogs.
We are the nice guys.
We are The Antimeta!
Mistress of Apocrypha - Master PetSorc

Founder of The Lollygaggers
Creator of the 1-bar vMA build
World first solo vFH
Unchained Altmer Sorc Tank

Visit me on YouTube! Mistress of Apocrypha ESO
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Platform/ Server?
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Joker99
    Joker99
    ✭✭✭
    Posted in PC/Mac EU, hmmmm
    PC-EU
    DPS Slave:
    StamNB, MagNB, MagPlar, MagDK, StamDK, StamWarden
    Mostly just a scrub. Not even max CP.Actually max CP.
  • Galazon
    Galazon
    ✭✭
    Hello,
    if there's any free spot i would like to join.

My gametag is @g4l4zon
  • GreyworId
    GreyworId
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Main Templar Healer

@greyworid
    Edited by GreyworId on May 21, 2018 9:22AM
  • LioraValkyrie
    LioraValkyrie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the posts guys, I haven't checked here because I was expecting messages in-game ^^.
    If The Antimeta sounds like the guild for you, send me a mail or whisper in-game @ValkyOfApocrypha. Include your main role, current CP, class, estimated solo DPS (not applicable for tanks/healers) together with a bit about yourself and your experience in ESO.

I'll get in touch when the servers come back up.
    Mistress of Apocrypha - Master PetSorc

Founder of The Lollygaggers
    Creator of the 1-bar vMA build
    World first solo vFH
    Unchained Altmer Sorc Tank

Visit me on YouTube! Mistress of Apocrypha ESO
  • Luca_M
    Luca_M
    can i join? @Luca_M is the username