Hide Reticle / Crosshair

Grazzt
Grazzt
✭✭✭
Hey everyone !

Unfortunately the awesome Wykkyd Full Immersion Addon doesn't work with Summerset (why they keep changing their code with each update so that Addons don't work anymore is beyond me).

I found a way to hide the Compass (kind of, doesn't fully work...) and the Quest Tracker, but now I'm looking for a way to hide the Reticle / Crosshair.

Any idea ?
Thanks !
Edited by Grazzt on May 26, 2018 4:42PM
  • GaelicCat
    GaelicCat
    ✭✭
    If you're still looking, try Combat Reticle.

It lets you customise the crosshair, including hiding it, for different types of target.
    I've been using it to hide mine and it works perfectly.
  • Allypage
    Allypage
    ✭✭
    @GaelicCat Thank you for that link
  • Grazzt
    Grazzt
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent, thanks a lot, I just can't play with the Reticle now that I'm used not to see it ;)
  • Grazzt
    Grazzt
    ✭✭✭
    Combat Reticle works perfectly, thanks again for that, so do you maybe know of a good addon that would hide the Compass ?

I found a few of them, but whenever I'm in an active Quest zone, there's a glowing color around the empty area where the Compass is supposed to be :o

Thanks !
    Edited by Grazzt on June 6, 2018 5:25PM
  • GaelicCat
    GaelicCat
    ✭✭
    I was using No Compass but it also has that issue unfortunately. You can use PinKiller to remove the AreaAnimation, or if you're not against editing the code slightly, find lines 26-30 in NoCompass.lua and change them from this:
    if aHidden then
    	COMPASS.centerOverPinLabel:SetText("")
    	COMPASS.centerOverPinLabelAnimation:PlayBackward() 
        end
    end

to this:
    if aHidden then
    	COMPASS.centerOverPinLabel:SetText("")
    	COMPASS.centerOverPinLabelAnimation:PlayBackward() 
    	COMPASS.PlayAreaPinOutAnimation = COMPASS.StopAreaPinOutAnimation
        else 
        	COMPASS.PlayAreaPinOutAnimation = PlayAreaPinOutAnimation
        end
        COMPASS:PerformFullAreaQuestUpdate()
    end

• calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    I just published the updated Combat Reticle, update for Wykkyd Full Immersion should be up shortly - I work on both of them.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • Grazzt
    Grazzt
    ✭✭✭
    Oh you're the one behind Wykkyd Full Immersion ?
    Thanks a lot for your awesome work, I can't wait for the new update !

Meanwhile, I changed the No Compass code like GaelicCat told me, and it works perfectly fine, thanks also for that !
  • ekmcb
    ekmcb
    ✭✭
    calia1120 wrote: »
    I just published the updated Combat Reticle, update for Wykkyd Full Immersion should be up shortly - I work on both of them.

Oh thank you so much!

I feel like a fish out of water, gasping for breath without Wykkyd Full Immersion!

Blessings of Mara upon you! <3
  • Grazzt
    Grazzt
    ✭✭✭
    ekmcb wrote: »
    calia1120 wrote: »

I feel like a fish out of water, gasping for breath without Wykkyd Full Immersion!

I know, right ?
    How the devs rely so much on AddOns instead of just giving us simple customization choices (show/hide MiniMap, show/hide Compass, show/hide Crosshair) is beyond me :o

Anyway, I really hope Full Immersion gets updated soon, cos it still shows the old version on the ESOUI page :'(