The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lower the cost of break dont change rune cage

phillyproduct
phillyproduct
✭✭✭
Not a sorc but just a disclaimer... my biggest issue with rune cage isnt getting hit with it its the extremly long tine im on 1knee.

Ive had 6k stam before and was spaming r2 l2 and couldnt break out know i was know people say break out is broken but idk forsure but i do know it cost to much so plz lower it and you won't half to nerf it then
Edited by phillyproduct on July 16, 2018 5:22AM
CP-750 orc nighblade ebonheart NA
Dark elf sorc ebonheart
Orc templar
Dark elf Dragon knight
Redguard warden

Vet CoA saved the day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S616Dhc2Yu4
  • schwarzman1
    schwarzman1
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing happens to me when feared. Can’t seem to break even at full Stam.
    Edited by schwarzman1 on July 16, 2018 5:25AM
    PS4 NA AD
    PSN: schwarzman1
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭

try pressing break free
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even with full stam can't always break free it's buggy as hell
  • schwarzman1
    schwarzman1
    ✭✭✭
    Swimguy wrote: »

try pressing break free

Lol. Good one. I have no prob breaking rc
    PS4 NA AD
    PSN: schwarzman1
  • Skillasaurus88
    Skillasaurus88
    ✭✭✭
    Most of the time Break Free just doesnt work. Not sure why. Latency?
    It's especially bad with fear and immobilize though!
    @gina_bruno or whoever else is responsible for things like this :P
    I main a MagSorc DPS. Over 2500 hours played and counting! Feel free to ask me anything. -Rick
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    am i the only one thinking that you should die if you run out of stamina to break CCs (obviously bugs that don´t let you break with full stam should not be considered)?
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It only seems to be stuns with unique animations (rune cage, fear, petrify) that have issues with break free sometimes. All those styles need looking at so that the break free is smoother.
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It only seems to be stuns with unique animations (rune cage, fear, petrify) that have issues with break free sometimes. All those styles need looking at so that the break free is smoother.

They are also stuns that go through block and dodge.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True. Maybe that's related to it but whatever causes the issue with the break free on it sometimes, it needs resolving so that the whole action is smoother. Then there's less complaints overall with it.
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even with full stam can't always break free it's buggy as hell

I agree. Even in PvE on a Stamina build this is the case.
    Give all classes access to a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue is mostly not the Stam, but that you can't break free for some reason.
    Edited by Slack on July 16, 2018 7:57AM
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same as Fear.

In fact. Fear is the same pain to break free.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This skill is broken in IC and BG, two or more or any good sorc chasing; you may hardly surive. This skill enables full blown single shot combo.

I even hate DK casting Fossilize (combined with power lash combo) but atleast its shorter range and make you less vulnerable
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on July 16, 2018 8:20AM
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not about break free cost, its just kinda wonky so you can't break free sometimes even at full stamina which gives the sorc enough time to burst you.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on July 16, 2018 8:27AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • aetherial_heavenn
    aetherial_heavenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Break free bugs when you have high latency. It bugs in PvE and has cost me no death on that dungeon where the boss heals herself if you don't. Because break free just doesn't work 60% of the time. In PvP it is worse. I just have to pot a potion and pray that keeps me alive as i spam breakfree for 5 secs. I have rebound it to a single key. If you don't have 380 ms that may help. Or not....
    Quoted for truth
    "In my experience, the elite ones have not been very toxic, and the toxic ones not very elite." WrathOfInnos
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its not about break free cost, its just kinda wonky so you can't break free sometimes even at full stamina which gives the sorc enough time to burst you.

Especially when there are two sorcs which is happening a lot now groups of them running around because they know this skill is broken