The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Potion Cooldowns and Infused

generalmyrick
generalmyrick
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it possible to stack the new jewelry infused trait with potion cooldown enchants to stack potion effects?
"The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Down to 21 seconds, its pretty fun and expensive. Major Expedition 100% uptime is great.
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ye it is. Goes down to 21 seconds on cooldown. This opens up so many build diversity. You can keep 100% uptime on 2 completely different potions. For example, using Stamina+Savagery+Brutality on one potion and using Lingering Health+Speed+Vitality on the other potion. Play around with it. Definitely can make viable builds, I have one that I use for Asylum Sanctorium and Cloudrest while tanking that evolves around this setup and I get 70%+ uptime on Major Vitality. Currently working on a Stamina Sorcerer PvP build that is similar to Fengrush's build. Will be fun I hope ^^
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Liofa wrote: »
    Ye it is. Goes down to 21 seconds on cooldown. This opens up so many build diversity. You can keep 100% uptime on 2 completely different potions. For example, using Stamina+Savagery+Brutality on one potion and using Lingering Health+Speed+Vitality on the other potion. Play around with it. Definitely can make viable builds, I have one that I use for Asylum Sanctorium and Cloudrest while tanking that evolves around this setup and I get 70%+ uptime on Major Vitality. Currently working on a Stamina Sorcerer PvP build that is similar to Fengrush's build. Will be fun I hope ^^

Do you find the loss of primary stats via arcane / robust and traditional jewelry glyph setup ( WD/SD & recovery) in exchange for high potion buff uptime a fair trade?
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »

Do you find the loss of primary stats via arcane / robust and traditional jewelry glyph setup ( WD/SD & recovery) in exchange for high potion buff uptime a fair trade?

If you play argonian you can sustain better and so don't sactifise sets or food for sustain and so you can focus on damage
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

In PvE Tanking, no. In PvP, it depends on build. If you watch Fengrush's build and how he does in BGs, you'll see that damage and low stats are not even a problem. Overall a very solid build. Not a traditional one obviously and will consume a lot of gold but still it is a good build. Yeah, just watch his videos and decide for yourself.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

In PvE Tanking, no. In PvP, it depends on build. If you watch Fengrush's build and how he does in BGs, you'll see that damage and low stats are not even a problem. Overall a very solid build. Not a traditional one obviously and will consume a lot of gold but still it is a good build. Yeah, just watch his videos and decide for yourself.

Oh yeah for sure, i see him dole it out all the time. Was just curious how it felt from other perspectives.