The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is it really just me or is the whole combat feeling much more slower paced?

Nyladreas
Nyladreas
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Is this just me or is the feeling of the entire game now much more slow paced in terms of combat? I've played a ton of other games with fast paced combat and now that I'm back I feel like everything flows slower although much much much smoother.

Did ZOS do something? Or did i just get zoned out lol.
Edited by Nyladreas on July 16, 2018 3:32AM
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, Wrobel hit the slo-mo button with morrowind. Nobody liked it so naturally he stuck with it.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's clunky, has a lot of lag and slower response times than most other games.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    Is this just me or is the feeling of the entire game now much more slow paced in terms of combat? I've played a ton of other games with fast paced combat and now that I'm back I feel like everything flows slower although much much much smoother.

isn't this the definition of skill? everything slowing down! this is a good thing.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

isn't this the definition of skill? everything slowing down! this is a good thing.

No... Game play has become exceedingly boring!!
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

No... Game play has become exceedingly boring!!

How? I'm loving it.