The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cosmetic Idea

Jazdia
Jazdia
✭✭✭
Hi, so we can purchase tattoos, and makeup from the crown store but why can’t we get a hair change token or hair dye? I realise there’s a character change token, but if you just want to just change hair colour it seems a bit expensive.

Or maybe bypass the crown store entirely and add it for ESO+ members to change in costumes. That however, does seem unfair as it should be available to all.

Thoughts?
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    They already have hair packs in the game, but nothing for hair color.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They offer changes for hair style via the crown store, these work as items you place "over" your current hair style, the same as any accessories purchased from the store.

Hair dye I believe is only possible with an entire character appearance change (race change?) so a token which just allows changes to the head customisation might be something they could consider.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Jazdia
    Jazdia
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, to clarify I’m looking for something similar to the current cosmetic hair changes we get (basically a cover for our original hair) but to change the colour via costume in the outfit station or dye.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As has been said, the hairchange pack allows people to use hair like costumes and change their nstyle as they like.

Pity they have not added any hair dyes in the same way... (bonus points if the dyes automatically unequipped if you jump into water!)
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to have an option to dye hair. I would also like to not have races bound to a specific range of hair colors.
    Edited by NolaArch on July 19, 2018 7:32PM
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements