The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Wich food/drink sells the best?

Icaruzs
Icaruzs
✭✭✭
I'm new in to the provisioning , and i want to make money using it. I got urzorga e bregilin gold recipe from the orsinium and clockwork city dlc, but the igredients to make those dishes, are too expessive.

Aside from those 2, wich recipe is good to start making gold with food and drink?

i'm alsoI lv 50 in clothing and alchemy, tips and how to make gold with those 2 craft types would also be nice.

Edited by Icaruzs on July 15, 2018 2:24PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camoran Throne
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dubious Camoran Throne (recipe obtained from Jester's festival) Artaeum's Takeaway Broth (currently bugged) or blue Stam/health foods for stam builds.

Witchmothers Potent Brew (recipe obtained from Witches Festival), Clockwork Citrus Fillet, for magicka builds.

Purple tri-stat foods always sell well for a variety of builds.

Clothing: Hundings Rage (medium) and Julianos (light) are the two sets that are consistently in demand. Ancestor silk, raw and refined, sells well to crafters.

Alchemy: Tri-pots, spell power pots, weapon power pots, invisibility pots, detect pots, immovability pots, resource draining poisons, and damage health poisons sell well. Check some guild stores to see the different types and look online for the recipes.