Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

11 Forces - Psijics Lore

Freddycruz89
Freddycruz89
✭✭✭
Has any body figured out what the 11 forces are yet? Have not seen much online with viable game references other than "Change".

If you have figured it out, please comment with a list and respective in game sources.

Thanks!
Octavius Maximus, Founder of The Maester' Order
PS4 NA. Role Player. Housing Fanatic. Part Time Achievement Hunter.
| Princely Dawnlight Palace |
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    I have only come across this - explaining that these forces are of Nature

BGK5psG.jpg
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know 5 of the 11
    Earth,Fire,Wind,Water,and Heart lol
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Light and Darkness could be forces of nature, and gravity as well
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've mused that they are forces similar to the Divines eg beauty, order, etc but they don't really fit in with the Psijics
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Freddycruz89
    Freddycruz89
    ✭✭✭
    The developers talked about it on the pre-Summerset stream, but said they didn't want to spoil it and would leave it to us the fans to figure out as we adventure. I also remember reading a passage on a book in Summerset, but can't remember the name. If anyone figures out with proof, please post.Thanks!
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    This book tells of Three Middle Forces, Balance, Envelopment and Contemplation

SK7Mip5.jpg

not sure if there are any others mentioned in these motif books as I only have the one

Edited by Eporem on July 18, 2018 10:16PM
  • Freddycruz89
    Freddycruz89
    ✭✭✭
    @Eporem Thank you for contributing to the search. This is perfect! 8 more to go :)
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    well 7 more:) if you consider Change as one of these Forces

Perhaps the sage Taheritae said it best: "In Mundus, conflict and disparity are what bring change, and change is the most sacred of the Eleven Forces.

dpID2GQ.jpg

I went and watched the Summerset Lore Video on Twitch that you mentioned and I think what was stated in this, is that not all of these Forces are going to be revealed with this DLC, though I hope I am wrong.

Edited by Eporem on July 20, 2018 2:22PM
  • Freddycruz89
    Freddycruz89
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome @Eporem! One more down! Thank you.

I'm not sure if the forces will all be revealed this Chapter either (I mean I would assume they would since they are part of Psijic Lore), but we can try to find them. This is great progress nonetheless.

I was thinking of revisiting the Keep of the Eleven Forces in Summerset and look around with more time. When I was running the quest I just passed by it and din't really explore it thoroughly. Maybe that will provide more answers. If they should be anywhere it would be there...we'll see. I'll keep you posted.
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭✭
    the book "The Monomyth" also mentions the Eleven Forces in its entry quote
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Monomyth

"In Mundus, conflict and disparity are what bring change, and change is the most sacred of the Eleven Forces. Change is the force without focus or origin."—Oegnithr, Taheritae, Order of PSJJJJ"

So, we know Balance, Envelopment, Contemplation, and Change
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    I begin now to wonder if it is the Daedra that the Psijics refer to as being most sacred

from reading this:

Aedra are associated with stasis. Daedra represent change.

in this:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Aedra_and_Daedra

Edited by Eporem on September 21, 2018 11:50PM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know this doesn't help much, but during the Summerfall stream they mentioned that one of the ruins was ruined because the Psijics had theorized that three of the eleven forces might be the same force and they tried to map them on to each other. (Obviously that didn't end well.) So three of the eleven should be somewhat similar to each other.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Dueydoodah
    The Eleven Forces is also mentioned in a letter to Queen Ayrenn from Advisor Penewin, which is found behind the throne in Alinor.
    Level 50, CP1110
    1. Breton Templar Healer/DPS; High Elf Sorcerer Magicka DPS; Imperial DK Stamina Tank/DPS
    2. Khajiit Nightblade Archer DPS; High Elf Warden Healer/DPS; Imperial Templar Healer/DPS
    3. Dark Elf Nightblade DPS; High Elf Templar Healer/Tank; High Elf DK DPS
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    It seems the Argonians revere Change as well

cuMikPZ.jpg