The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Fatal Fredas Crown Store Sale – Today Only!

• Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather have a snow white elk mount, but not a christmas one with holly and bells, just... pure white with blue or golden eyes and ivory antlers.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't be EA ZoS... Be more like CD Project Red. As per above prices are too much give something worthwhile back to the players.

You say this while we are in the middle of a free ESO+ / free crate event.

I've been subbed since launch 2014 so these events mean nothing to me, I just want more value in my sub and cheaper crown prices would make my sub more worthwhile is all. Call it loyalty deals if you will.
    Edited by James-Wayne on July 15, 2018 3:44AM
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am so sick and tired of missing out on playing this game. So tired of not having my gaming rig yet. I'm pushing very hard to get back to where I was so I can enjoy these relaxing things. It's good therapy, soothing, fun, romantic, love soloplay as much as coop. And don't even get me started in PvP. I'm looking forward to all the goodies I'll be getting once I get back in. I'm hoping by the end of this week I'll know how long it'll be. Until then all I can do is buy more crowns on steam and hope they got allocated to my account. I don't know cuz no rig to play or log in to tell for sure.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • Inoki
    Inoki
    ✭✭✭
    Strifur wrote: »
    4,000 crowns for that mount (let alone any mount)?! I could practically buy a full blown video game for that amount! Who comes up with these prices?
    their new monetization designer :joy:
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't be EA ZoS... Be more like CD Project Red. As per above prices are too much give something worthwhile back to the players.

You say this while we are in the middle of a free ESO+ / free crate event.

I've been subbed since launch 2014 so these events mean nothing to me, I just want more value in my sub and cheaper crown prices would make my sub more worthwhile is all. Call it loyalty deals if you will.

Well since you are ESO+ already you can get 6 crates free. Granted RNG may not be kind to you but they are doing something to thank those that sub.

There seems to be enough people willing to spend at the current crown prices so I doubt they will suddenly drop.