The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hood on Queen's Eye costume

witchdoctor
witchdoctor
✭✭✭✭✭
Can the hood be hidden, by any chance?

It's a nice looking costume, but the ears ... well, for any non-Khajit its a bit like an adult wearing a Disney hat outside the Magic Kingdom.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep just select the hide helmet option in the hat section and poof gone
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2000 crowns! Il wait for this to reappear in a future crate for 40 gems thanks!
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the price of costumes are getting ridiculously expensive. I remember when you could buy at 500 crowns, then 700, 1000, 1200 and now it's 2000. I think there was one at 2200 once. Even baby Raz was 1200. Most pets are 500 to 1000. I did purchase him as a collector piece, because I just love my Razum Dar, but nope on the spy costume. I have a lot of good costume sets plus motif styles that look even better. Going to save crowns for the huge arteum estate which will come out in the future. That will take my soul to buy........ :D
    Edited by LadyDestiny on July 13, 2018 11:11AM
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    2000 crowns! Il wait for this to reappear in a future crate for 40 gems thanks!

I agree, but it will probably be in legendary tier, so 100 gems. So far the costumes that cost 500-1000 were in epic rewards and those 1500-2000 ones - in legendary.
  • platonicidealgirlfriend
    2k crowns is in line with the hero costumes and Naryu costume. Extreme, yes, but precedented.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes it can sadly it makes your character bald by wearing it..
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd consider Raz's outfit if it had an option to have a good without cat ears for non-Khajiit characters.

I'd like a hood for sneaky, stealthy Eye of the Queen shenanaganeries, but I don't want to be Catwoman.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2k for a costume..? I’ll stick with my outfit
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It isn't just the cost, some of these costumes lately have not taken dyes well.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It makes butts disappear... :#
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

I suppose thats great if you have a giant butt..
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    I suppose thats great if you have a giant butt..

So Raz isn't going to sing "I like big butts and I cannot lie" anytime soon?