The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

vMA or vDSA....which to focus on?

Thunderknuckles
Thunderknuckles
✭✭✭✭
Just wondering which gives the better weapons. This is for PvP weapons, admittedly, and I don't want to waste time on vDSA if the weapons are still rather lackluster as I've heard. Any helpful opinions are very welcomed. :)
  • ReachHalo
    ReachHalo
    ✭✭✭
    First question is: Have you completed vMA yet?? If so, imo the maelstrom staves are still powerful. Not sure about other weapons. Have not completed vDSA so have nothing to offer there.

If you haven't completed vMA... well, you have so much more to worry about than getting a maelstrom weapon. I wish you well...
    Edited by ReachHalo on July 14, 2018 9:14AM
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DSA is maybe the most fun you can have in a 4 person group.
    It requires you to think about your positioning, your kill order.
    You maybe change your skills based on the round and damage type.
    You need to work together - and that just makes it more fun.

And the weapons are still useful. Bow, Resto + Destro Fire especially for PVP. And I think the Dual Wield also. TBH they all look pretty useful still IMO.

The ending is pretty great too the first time ;)

• ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsa weapons > vma weapons.
  • ResTandRespeC
    ResTandRespeC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the content you do. vMA bow, fire, and lightning for PvE. VDSA bow, destro dual wield for pvp
  • ResTandRespeC
    ResTandRespeC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Idk if people still use vMA greatswords/2H's in pvp. They might though. The resto is pretty useful for pvp as well.