The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

-->[Unnecessary Health on Dungeon Bosses]<-- It isn't that fun to spam 5 buttons for 15 mins on one

NeetoCheeto1
NeetoCheeto1
✭✭
-->[Unnecessary Health on Dungeon Bosses]<--

It isn't that fun to spam 5 buttons for 15 mins on one boss
The health is way to high for 4 man group of newbs
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still don't know if troll or serious.
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ran a trial once and saw the last boss had like 55million health, never did a trial again
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the other end of the spectrum, many groups can clear whole vet HM DLC dungeons before their 15min queue timer resets - sounds like there isn't enough tutorial/guides available to new players b/c 15min on a boss just tells me that you're with a group that doesn't understand their builds, roles, & rotations.
  • NeetoCheeto1
    NeetoCheeto1
    ✭✭
    1. I use controller
    2. Not troll post :)
    3. No matter how good I am doesn't matter your in group
    4. I am in a group of 3 randos no clue there abilty
    5. Controller uses 6 Buttons -1 cause its a ultimate
    6. You can swap weapons to change to add additional action bars
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

This post is to let you know that we've gone ahead and closed this thread. The reason being that there is already a thread with this subject active here. Please feel free to continue this discussion there.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.