Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stam Warden PvP Support Build- Skills Help

oneshot_onekill
Hi, I am making a stamina warden PvP support build. My goal with this build is to heal, support, and be able to do SOME sort of damage, even if thats only an execute. I don't really need help with armor sets or anything else besides what skills to pick, but if you'd like to input on that as well, go right on ahead.

I am using 2h and a 1h/s, and the skills I have settled on so far (the ones I find good/necessary) are soothing spores, enchanted forest, vigor, bird of prey, and bull natch. Are the other ones I'm not 100 percent sure of. Any help would be appreciated
  • oneshot_onekill
    Bump
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No responses? Hmm. I’m not the strongest stam warden PvP player, but I have done some.

It’s a bit of a specialized build. I like the idea...the question is whether the heals are sufficient in PvP to make it competitive with magic healers. Spores and thickets are core skills for this one, obviously.

I’m thinking run a bow build that does a lot of support up high and runs lotus. I push great heals in PvE...I’d test that in PvP. Then you run poison inject and focus aim on the bow. Help your team by cleaning up low health enemies. You could try caltrops as a support skill. The front bar could be sword and board or 2h. I’d start with alcasthq.com’s skill setup and hone from there.
  • oneshot_onekill
    davey1107 wrote: »
    No responses? Hmm. I’m not the strongest stam warden PvP player, but I have done some.

It’s a bit of a specialized build. I like the idea...the question is whether the heals are sufficient in PvP to make it competitive with magic healers. Spores and thickets are core skills for this one, obviously.

I’m thinking run a bow build that does a lot of support up high and runs lotus. I push great heals in PvE...I’d test that in PvP. Then you run poison inject and focus aim on the bow. Help your team by cleaning up low health enemies. You could try caltrops as a support skill. The front bar could be sword and board or 2h. I’d start with alcasthq.com’s skill setup and hone from there.

Yup, definitely going to run spores and the ultimate. Yea I picked this build idea because of I'm tired of regular builds. A stam warden can heal all right, definitely do damage and execute, many things. Right now I'm running 1 hand/shield and 2h. After reading your post I think I'm going to switch my 2h out for a bow. Your idea about cleaning up enemies with the bow is exactly what I had in mind. Heal + execute + support. What support skills might be helpful (not specifically healing)?
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll King + Ult and/or Dmg Sets in 5medium = Offensive Healer. Yw
  • oneshot_onekill
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Troll King + Ult and/or Dmg Sets in 5medium = Offensive Healer. Yw

I have troll kings but feel as if I'll be too squishy in medium. Right now I'm running heavy
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 Durok’s 5 Fury(or you can use Impreg here but you lose a lot of healing and damage for more tankiness)
    2x Troll/BS/EG(I’d run Troll unless someone else in group has it then run either BS/EG depending on how many other healers and purifies are available)

2x SnB

Guard, vigor, spores, nature’s embrace, lotus, thicket
    Guard, sub, netch/meditate, fortress, leeching vines, precognition/barrier.

If you’re not getting major brutality from your group then use netch, if you are then use meditate.

Lingering+Vitality pots
    Edited by Lexxypwns on July 14, 2018 8:05PM