Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trying to get triune jewelry Battlegrounds

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Not a big PvP er here, trying to get some sweet triune jewelry for research. Done a few battlegrounds pug style. Hasn’t gone well. At all. Don’t get me wrong, it was still mad fun. Do I have to actually win one of these to get the triune jewelry? Cause that doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen anytime soon.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Buy it at a guild store.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know what broke people do for money? They go to work. JK. Trying to save a little gold on stuff I can get through gaming. I even threw together a bone pirate, agility and masters axes get up. I have fun but not very good.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will take you longer to get it from battlegrounds than it will take you to get the money in game and buy it from a guild store. You're not saving any money at all, just losing time, especially if you have no interest in battlegrounds anyway. Might as well do something else you have little interest in like farming nodes or fishing for roe or any number of things really.
  • del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait you can get Triune pieces from BG? From which rewards?

If this is true, it must be bugged because I have played QUITE a few BGs and not seen one Triube piece
    PCNA

• Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Triune comes only from the gladiator rewards in Cyrodiil, afaik. At least that's the only source I got one from so far.

Maybe the random BG daily reward can also contain it.
    Edited by Leandor on July 14, 2018 2:32PM
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Join a guild and get it from one of them
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think it drops from BGs
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check this out: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26357
    TRIUNE

Researchable Item: Necklaces and rings with the Triune Trait have a chance to be awarded when you complete the new Cyrodiil Conquest board quests (note, not the repeatable quests).
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shoot. Someone told me you get it from battlegrounds. Man. I been wasting my time getting my but rocked for no reason. Man f this. This so f ing stupid. Wtf. WTH is a g,adiator reward. I’m just gonna buy the darn thing. This convoluted bull *** need some clarity. Questing for 20 hours in Summerset, still can’t get this flipping Psijic skill line. This why you get 10 million people drop by to see what it’s all about and about 5 stick around.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry about that. bbl with some friends
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it makes you feel better, I got both triune research pieces within about a dozen conquest board quests. If you have friends to go with, I recommend the 9 resource captures on a slow server, or get the 40-kill one and go to Vivec and drop aoes on zergs.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Shoot. Someone told me you get it from battlegrounds. Man. I been wasting my time getting my but rocked for no reason. Man f this. This so f ing stupid. Wtf. WTH is a g,adiator reward. I’m just gonna buy the darn thing. This convoluted bull *** need some clarity. Questing for 20 hours in Summerset, still can’t get this flipping Psijic skill line. This why you get 10 million people drop by to see what it’s all about and about 5 stick around.

The gladiator rewards require you to complete a Conquest daily in Cyrodiil. These are extended versions of the already present dailies: kill 40 players, capture 3 (different) keeps, capture 9 (different) resources, and capture all 3 towns.

I've done around 25 or so of these and gotten 1 triune necklace.
    Edited by VaranisArano on July 14, 2018 7:58PM