The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pyandonean motif colors

LastAyleidKing
LastAyleidKing
✭✭✭
In the psijiic crates you can buy and view the light medium and heavy versions.

I very much like the way they are dyed. Does anyone know the exact or closest to exact dyes that are used both the crate and npc maormer seem to have identical colors so I was hoping someone with alot more dyes and OCD can tell me which dyes they used.

Ps thanks in advance it's an odd question but I'm gonna rp a Maormer (Altmer) sorc and I kinda wanna make a faithful character to the npcs

Ps hope the Maormer scales come out soon XD
Edited by LastAyleidKing on July 11, 2018 5:10PM

Best Answer

• Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    You get it after a long questline in Reaper's March but it's worth it imo. I wish the original armor with no dyes had the same color scheme as we see on the NPCs though.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
    Answer ✓
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    No one?
  • Aiko
    Aiko
    ✭✭✭
    Dyes look different on different kind of armor/outfits.. so it's hard to say.
    Fast is fine, but accurate is final.
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I wasn't sure if anyone has tried replicating it...

I know fighters guild akaviri was hard are to mimic even now I'm not 100% matched

I wish I could just pay to unlock all dyes it's just cosmetic anyway.

I just gem splurged on last few armor pieces I needed so I'm gonna try fiddling with it when I get back home....

They need to add an achievement category like 1 for everything fishing related, one for all skyshards related, and another for every achievement tied to dyes just....

Idk sometimes it's such a pain finding what your looking for.
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    I tried dyeing the medium armor on PTS as I don't own most of the motifs yet and all dyes are automatically unlocked. But it seems they're using unique colours anyway or the motif just doesn't dye that well.

X6jBTlM.png

I used Senche-Tiger Orange for all brown(?) parts and a mix of Doomcrag Verdigris, Welkynd Blue and Rank 1 Material dye for the teal parts. All of these dyes look almost the same and they're unlocked just for doing quests or deconstructing a low level item.

Here's also a screenshot for comparison (I literally died for this photo):
    5035bST.png

I hope we get the skin soon as well because I love playing as a maormer imposter myself ;)
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    It appears the leather isn't a dye color I have unlocked some dark brown/bronze

Not undaunted or atmoran sadly we can't preview locked dyes sigh....
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    Lol nice I've been there from dying to get pics to taking screenshots of the dead haha

I have the doomcrag....I'll have to look into the senche tiger dye
  • STORMCROW0707
    STORMCROW0707
    ✭✭
    @LastAyleidKing i have the colours! (Sorry for the hugely late reply!)

Light- Doomcrag Verdagris, Nirncrucx Red, Doomcrag Verdagris

Medium- Nirncrux Red, Doomcrag Verdagris, Doomcrag Verdagris

Heavy-Maormer Eyes Grey, Nirncrux red, Doomcrag Verdagris

Staff-Ashland Grey, Maormer Eyes Gray, Coldharbour Ash Black.

Sword/Axe/Mace/Dagger- Maormer Eyes Gray, Ashland Gray, Coldharbour Ash Black

Shield-Maormer Eyes grey, Ashland Gray, Coldharbour ash Black.

These are as close as i could get to them. I hope this helps! (Also, if you on xbox feel free to message me any further about the colours. My GT is: LIVING MIGHT. )
    Edited by STORMCROW0707 on April 9, 2019 8:12AM