Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Queen’s-Eye Spymaster & Ja'khajiit Raz Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - July 12 to 16

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
Are you fond of a certain charming Khajiit agent? Don’t miss out on these new ESO Crown Store offerings!

COSTUMES
Queen's-Eye Spymaster
963754ff526342a39eeac0b344ebe7d6.jpg
You wish to maintain a low profile and yet exude competence, sexy coolness, and undeniable predatory intimidation all at once, yes? Then this one advises investing in a Queen's-Eye Spymaster costume and then flipping a coin in the tavern's dark corner.

The Queen's-Eye Spymaster costume will be available for a limited time on all platforms from July 12 to July 16 at 10am EDT, and costs 2000 crowns.

PETS
Ja'khajiit Raz
d673e131a53481c154eab4ba68aed7bb.jpg
"Sweet young things like to give this one kittens as keepsakes," says Eye of the Queen Razum-dar, "but raising a pet is not consistent with Raz's romantic but itinerant life of intrigue. Perhaps you could give this cute Ja'khajiit a good home, yes?"

The Ja'khajiit Raz pet will be available for a limited time on all platforms from July 12 to July 16 at 10am EDT, and costs 1200 crowns.

DYE STAMPS
Saucy
r6flj6fcj0wj.jpg

The Saucy dye stamps are available on all platforms from July 12 to July 19 at 10am EST/15:00 BST and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Will you be picking up today's new Crown Store offerings? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram!
Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on July 12, 2018 2:21PM
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The baby Raz - does it come with a monthly payment of kitten support crowns yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does the hood come with Cat Ears for non-Khajiit players? Or at least why is there not an option to not have the Khajiit ears?

I'm an Eye of the Queen, not an Ear. Nor am I Catwoman.
    Edited by VaranisArano on July 12, 2018 3:02PM
  • TheMythicDawn
    TheMythicDawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is next ja'khajiit pacrooti?

when active this pet will give you additional 0.000001% chance when opening crown crate to get an extra 5th card

all extra proceeds go to his loving father "honest" operation

trust this one!
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was going to buy this costume, but when I saw 2000 crowns... Ugh, I will pass.
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why does the hood come with Cat Ears for non-Khajiit players? Or at least why is there not an option to not have the Khajiit ears?

If someone has an Argonian character, would you be so kind to post a pic of him/her wearing that cat hood? :lol:
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you fond of a certain charming Khajiit agent? Don’t miss out on these new ESO Crown Store offerings!

COSTUMES
    Queen's-Eye Spymaster
    963754ff526342a39eeac0b344ebe7d6.jpg
    You wish to maintain a low profile and yet exude competence, sexy coolness, and undeniable predatory intimidation all at once, yes? Then this one advises investing in a Queen's-Eye Spymaster costume and then flipping a coin in the tavern's dark corner.

The Queen's-Eye Spymaster costume will be available for a limited time on all platforms from July 12 to July 16 at 10am EDT, and costs 2000 crowns.

"limited time" ?
    I thought limited time isn't really a limited time since all/most crown store items eventually reach the crown crates.
    It happened with many "good" costumes, such as: Elven/Nord/Breton Hero armor.
    Nice costume but since nothing is truly a limited time ONLY, I may pass on buying any costumes.
    I find high exclusivity to be a good aspect and currently there is no such thing due to crown crates recycling the items.
    Edited by Universe on July 12, 2018 3:35PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go out into the world this one said. Level up your skills Khajiit said.

Pomidorra returned home today with this …

Clearly levelling up other skills than those intended!

They can stay for now but Khajiit is calling the orphanage the very first time she hears 'Grandma Claws'.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

29497416518_bef4473590_o.png
    Pomidorra and Tiny Dar-Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too cute! But too expensive for a pet :(
  • Jazdia
    Jazdia
    ✭✭✭
    I’m a little disappointed tbh and I could be projecting.

In the crown crate preview I thought Raz Junior looked sad, but was excited to still take a look in game. I looked and he is sad! Yes, he/she probably has some abandonment issues, but I’d rather have a stubborn, sulky, bored or happy pet following me around Tamriel than a sad one.

Bit disappointed, but I think I’ll be passing on this one.

I caved, with 3 hours remaining I used my sub crowns and bought Raz Jnr. Yes, he does look sad, but with all the thinking I did I decided to make the purchase. He has some cute animations.
    Edited by Jazdia on July 16, 2018 10:28PM
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do people actually use the one time dyes? I've always had ESO Plus so never needed them myself but even with outfit station now are they still needed... Its not like they unlock that colour.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    Do people actually use the one time dyes? I've always had ESO Plus so never needed them myself but even with outfit station now are they still needed... Its not like they unlock that colour.

I guess they must sell but I would like to see some outfit station colours made available in the crown store at some point in the future.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. Some of them have extremely bright and bold dyes that are impossible to get otherwise, particularly the Red/White/Blue and the Midyear Mayhem Red/Gold dyes.

Ive only bought one, and that was when I needed to dye a costume to match my guild colors (this was without ESO+ and before the outfit station existed.)
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'll admit to getting pulled into the hype last Cinco de Mayo, but I was also flush with sales crowns. I probably wouldn't do it again.

(Part of it also has to do with my ongoing campaign to encourage direct sales over crown crates, and to back up my survey feedback from earlier were I told them I was willing to buy in any category, except crates.)
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭

Right, the hood with Cat Ears lol is a turn off, but i usually hide helm.

2000 crowns. Really 2000?? I would have bought but not for 2000 crowns for a costume! Wow ZoS, price gouging are you..
  • Elrinthil
    Elrinthil
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Elrinthil on November 26, 2018 1:16AM
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They can stay for now but Khajiit is calling the orphanage the very first time she hears 'Grandma Claws'.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

What the heck is that Khajiit doing to that poor animal.. That should be illegal look at that poor animals face..
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

What the heck is that Khajiit doing to that poor animal.. That should be illegal look at that poor animals face..

She told him to eat his green vegetables yes or he would have no ice cream.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Midyear mayhem dyes please.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't pass up up on baby raz.....even at 1200 crowns. The costume just nope. It's cute but not worth 2000. No costume is worth 2000 ever!
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How's that costume dye? They've been getting better about that, so I'm hopeful it won't mute colors applied to it.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. Some of them have extremely bright and bold dyes that are impossible to get otherwise, particularly the Red/White/Blue and the Midyear Mayhem Red/Gold dyes.

They also seem to dye the "problematic" costmes a little better - the new red/white/blue dyes look good on Holiday in Balmora and almost nothing looks good on that one. Those red/white/blue ones were the closest I've even come to buying them (I only ever had the free ones from events/starter pack)

• Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Couldn't pass up up on baby raz.....even at 1200 crowns. The costume just nope. It's cute but not worth 2000. No costume is worth 2000 ever!

My wife usually buys a lot of the costumes, but when she saw the price on this one, she said “No way”. Again, the ZOS marketing department is out of touch with reality.
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why the cat ears tough
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, if you buy the 21,000 crowns for $149.99:

Pet is $8.57
    Costume is $14.29
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • NewbieOKS
    NewbieOKS
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by NewbieOKS on July 14, 2018 11:37AM
    https://signatur.eso-database.com/17868970/signatur.jpg
    ESO-Database provides statistics for Elder Scrolls Online characters and guilds. This information is collected by the ESO-Database Client and ESO Database AddOn https://www.eso-database.com/en/ Huge thanks to @Keldor for this amazing add-on
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *milk milk milk milk*
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • shiningforce
    shiningforce
    ✭✭✭
    This didnt even show up in my featured items which I check every day. Guess I get to miss out on a costume and you on money Zenimax
    -- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This didnt even show up in my featured items which I check every day. Guess I get to miss out on a costume and you on money Zenimax

I don't know about for you, but it certainly showed up on the Annoucements splash screen, for me when I login to claim the daily rewards.
  • Cheetac19
    Cheetac19
    ✭✭✭

Same here! I wanted that costume too. What a damn shame :/