Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PUG BGs really don't make any sense no more

TarrNokk
TarrNokk
✭✭✭✭
Played again 30-40 BGs after having a break of them but its worse then before summerset.
Premade vs PUG,
Revamped skills and new psijic skills which are not balanced.
no more fun.
thank you.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which of the Psijic skills are not balanced?

Also I pretty much strictly solo-queue when i play BGs and while I don't win all of the time i do win sometimes. I also come in second place quite a bit. Sometimes my team gets stomped but usually it's because my teammates are not very good or not playing the objectives. The next match i might have teammates that are really good and stick together even though we are a PuG. Its a total grab-bag. Like it should be.

I don't understand this phenomenon with people complaining about pre-made groups which have been in multiplayer PvP video games since the beginning of time. No one is stopping any of us from putting together our own group. Everyone has the ability to put together builds that synergize with each other. If you can't beat em, join em.
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The biggest consistant issues i see are that pugs are not working with thier group.

They dont attempt to cross heal and they always run off in different directions.
    To a point that every morning when i log on to do my dailies, all 5 of the toons i log into no matter the class or mag/stam spec im x3 each players healing and more healing then all 3 of of my pug teamates healing combined .

Bgs are a 4v4v4, whoever plays as a 4man team (or split into two 2 man teams for specific games) the best is going to win. Everytime.
    /my 2 cents
  • xericdx
    xericdx
    ✭✭✭
    I ve only solo queued these past 2 weeks during my holidays and haven't seen that big problem to be honest...especially op psiijic?
    Of course I don't have a majority of wins, and normal that some premade play better than my pug. But did get several wins and/or fun battles
    Characters
    Primo Aldouine (MagSorc), AD
    Kro'zuc Primo (StamDK), AD
    Primo Leyla, MagDK, DC
    Primo Salazar (MagPlar), AD
    Leyla Softpawn (StamBade), AD
    Shaz Primo (MagBlade), AD
    Marcus Primo (MagDen), EP
    Elonthor Primo (StamDen), AD
    The Red, MagNecro, AD

You like housing?! We have the place for you: Tamriel Homes Guild! Contact me for info (in-game ID @xericdx) or visit our website https://tamrielhomes.com/
    PC EU