The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2018/07/13

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Vvardenfell Glowstalk, Sprout 2,500g
Vvardenfell Glowstalk, Young 5,000g
Spiral Skein Glowstalks, Sprouts 8,000g New
Vvardenfell Glowstalk, Strong 10,000g
Vvardenfell Glowstalk, Towering  15,000g

History of Vendor Items
http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

Wondering what is coming to the vendor?
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    J8XBDag.png
    KAl1aFi.png
    7bJibN2.png
    ZxRKXFE.png
    bVsorFD.png
    2EXPsUS.png
    Light color:
    h5Xq9Ra.png
    02bkVK2.png
    maFDg2W.png
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    next week are the darkshade plants! save your gold!
    Edited by Aliyavana on July 14, 2018 12:14AM
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG! YES!
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    next week are the darkshade plants! save your gold!

Thank you for the good info, but there's also all of it. I'm getting all of it.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    glowstalks
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How I use glowstalks. Not finished, though.
    Ttq9bog.png
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spiral Skein Glowstalks, Sprouts has an animation glitch BEWARE
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armatesz wrote: »

What happens?
  • Breelyn
    Breelyn
    ✭✭✭
    Oh been waiting on these to come back around! :)
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to be so broke. Oy
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Felt obligated to post this again, just like the last time this lamp was being sold :)Funny_Finding_Nemo_HD_Desktop_Background_Vvallpaper.net_.jpg.jpg?itok=zfluI3as
    Edited by MyNameIsElias on July 14, 2018 3:57AM
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    <Sigh> Just not bright enough. With the furnishing cap I always end up using the Varla and Culanda stones.
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think they're super-bright. if you put 2 or more very near each other it approaches blindingness. 4 of them in the same spot isn't quite as bright as absorbing a skyshard, but it's reminiscent.

the varla stones aren't nearly as bright, but they cast their light a lot greater distance.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Armatesz Care to elaborate?
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »

When you place it down and look left and right you can see the limbs do the same visual glitch as poisoned blood undercroft furniture does... but with itself and other objects.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »

When you place it down and look left and right you can see the limbs do the same visual glitch as poisoned blood undercroft furniture does... but with itself and other objects.

Either I don't understand what you mean, or I don't have any problem with this item...
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    The middle part goes weirdly under the part behind it.. try moving around it and you see.
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    Either I don't understand what you mean, or I don't have any problem with this item...

Just focus on one of the stalks, and you'll start noticing the clipping and positional issues in the preview:

7JVGOc0.gif

signing off
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

Just focus on one of the stalks, and you'll start noticing the clipping and positional issues in the preview:

7JVGOc0.gif

That's like an M.C. Escher drawing in fungus form!
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are various furnitures that really need to be relooked at and fixed some. Plenty of furnitures have odd ways they glitch out.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

7JVGOc0.gif

Thanks for uploading! I definitely see what you mean. Very strange buuut I’ll probably still end up buying one.

PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The vvardenfell glowstalks should be renamed to morrowind glowstalks seeing as they are nowhere to be seen in vvardenfell
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Spiral Skein Glowstalks are invisible underwater. The light still renders and anything above water can be seen, but anything below the water's surface vanishes.

I'm disappointed because I'm building a coral reef in Hunding's Palace and I thought the glowing stalks would be pretty underwater. Not so much...