The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for guild - pvp

TheGoldenYeti
TheGoldenYeti
Soul Shriven
As the title says, I am looking for a pvp guild that isnt too hardcore but plays to have fun and work as a team and preferrably a voicechat server. I'm not partial to any faction, so I'm willing to play as any alliance. Also interested in battlegrounds. I am usually on 7-10 pm CST Sunday-Thursday with 7-11 pm Friday and Saturday. Thanks.
Edited by TheGoldenYeti on July 13, 2018 6:15PM
  • Sapphire0
    Sapphire0
    Hi my guild is for fun and pvp and everything really, we love to have fun in the game and help each other out.

let me know if you're interested :)
  • marlonbrando
    marlonbrando
    ✭✭✭
    If you're willing to run a required build, Pact Militia is an Ebonheart Pact guild which seems to meet your requirements.

PM me if you're interested and I'll send further details.
  • TheGoldenYeti
    TheGoldenYeti
    Soul Shriven
    Sapphire0 wrote: »
    Hi my guild is for fun and pvp and everything really, we love to have fun in the game and help each other out.

let me know if you're interested :)

Not sure how to reach out to people in the forums. So, I have no clue as to how to contact anyone to join their guild.