Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Who is best and why?

Ekorasu
Ekorasu
Soul Shriven
manaDK or stamNB.
Edited by Ekorasu on July 12, 2018 5:29PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    neither one.

here's the reality that many people don't see:

we are all good players and here to have fun, just takes some practice and understanding of the game and your class that will absolutely happen for everyone at some point.

elderscrolls online is the best mmo i have ever played.
  • Ekorasu
    Ekorasu
    Soul Shriven
    neither one.

we are all good players and here to have fun, just takes some practice and understanding of the game and your class that will absolutely happen for everyone at some point.

Very beautiful words, but I ask because I can not choose. And not because I want to kill all that moves.
  • Soella
    Soella
    ✭✭✭✭
    better for what? Pve or PvP? trials or solo? right now or in 6 months?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ekorasu wrote: »
    neither one.

I ask because I can not choose. And not because I want to kill all that moves.

oh allright, my apologies for not understand.

i would suggest nightblade for anyone who loves stealth gameplay.
    the dragonights are more of a tank type class but they do get alot of kills only for those whom have a feel for the
    " IM A BOSS " type gameplay, you see dragonights with shields running around killing alot of people.

but who does the most damage and kills everything? my guess would be nightblade does, but you see Alot of dragonights on the leader boards in cryodiil almost every day.

personally i play a nightblade highbrid, i used to play stamina nightblade but it got very boring and old.
    since you are new why not make both and get a taste for what you feel most comfortable with.

my apologies for not understood your question earlier, i hope my answer gave a better response this time.

• Ekorasu
    Ekorasu
    Soul Shriven
    neither one.

I ask because I can not choose. And not because I want to kill all that moves.

since you are new why not make both and get a taste for what you feel most comfortable with.

This is a good idea, but it will take a long time. And it will be very offensive to get the max lvl and understand that this is not for you.
  • Ekorasu
    Ekorasu
    Soul Shriven
    Soella wrote: »
    better for what? Pve or PvP? trials or solo? right now or in 6 months?

Who is the best in pvp? Who is the best in pve? Why is one worse than another in pvp? why is one worse than another in pve?
    That's better?
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    manaDK or stamNB.

Well everything is situational and style
    Magdk doesn't shine solo in open world cyrodiil. Lacks mobility. It's amazing in duel and group play. Don't get me wrong it can solo in cyro but if it gets nasty and your 1vx is to big or strong. Your not getting away your basically trolling mist form around a tree or something prolonging your death.

Stamnb typically the only class you'll ever see to use medium armor in pvp. Great burst damage and escape. Good in duels but not usually superior. Has troubles with players who are smart about rooting they'll drain your stam if your not careful and then it's death.

Everything has pro and con.
    Strength and weakness. Even then there is different ways to play and build a class to change that.