Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Join The Vulcan Guard! 400+ Members. Discord/Raffles/Trader/events and MORE!!! For new and old :)

Fordy762
Fordy762
Join the Vulcan Guard. A friendly social guild with all kinds of events, raffles, weekly trials and a Discord for all members to socialize with a PvE orientation.

At the Vulcan Guard we are working to create a friendly Guild for all our members. We have a guild Discord where everyone is encouraged to come and say hello and meet new people to play the game with. We hold frequent raffles and guild events and encourage all members to use our member base as a way of forming groups for dungeons, dailies and trials. We also currently have a trader.

If you want to be apart of a friendly/social player base come join us at the Vulcan Guard :)

We don’t have any requirements except a 60 day inactivity kick unless we are notified.
GM of the Vulcan Guard. PC/NA Community Guild. @fordy762.
  • orctitan_ESO
    orctitan_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    That all sounds right in my wheelhouse. My buddy would probably love to join too if you're not full. @Kornithan @tysoniii
    Thank you in advance.
  • Jim96
    Jim96
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'd like join please, I'm friendly and know the rules dw
    ID: invicta-pugnator
    Character name: Redeye Jim
    Edited by Jim96 on July 25, 2017 1:25PM
  • Techio_Morte
    Techio_Morte
    Soul Shriven
    could I join @t5389o
  • Beauz
    Beauz
    Soul Shriven
    I love how the guild sounds, and I would be more than willing to join. @Beauz
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How easy is it to get together with others in the guild and run pledges, trails and other group content?
  • SaiRoland31
    Do you guys use VoIP so you can talk? What app?
  • Jim96
    Jim96
    Soul Shriven
    Hi... Would still love to join your guild if possible. userID: Invicta-Pugnator Character name: Redeye Jim
  • SaiRoland31
    Invite please. @SaiRoland31
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I get an invite please? @Zuboko
  • Fordy762
    Fordy762
    Invites sent. To answer some questions we use Discord which all members are welcome to use. Setting up groups ect will depend on your timezone. I myself am in Australia however the guild is mostly active during 5PM EST - 8AM EST.
    GM of the Vulcan Guard. PC/NA Community Guild. @fordy762.
  • Erbeat
    Erbeat
    Soul Shriven
    Hey man, nice guild! Can I get an invite? My ID is @Erbeat
  • Choczin
    Choczin
    Soul Shriven
    Your guild sounds great - having fun and friendly. I'd love an invite @Choczin.
  • WoollyWool
    Hi hi! Could I get an invite?? :)@Nyloon
  • natiran
    natiran
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to try you guys out thx @Natiran
  • gkaupin
    gkaupin
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite... @gkaupin
  • mbradfo2_ESO
    mbradfo2_ESO
    ✭✭
    would love an invite as well
    tag is @chevrefoil
  • plutotom
    plutotom
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds awesome hit me up @plutotom
  • BUNSON420
    BUNSON420
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite @Bunson420 thx
  • linkdbydeath
    Hi, I would like to join. @linkdbydeath thanks.
  • Destrto
    Destrto
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds interesting. Would like an invite, please.

@Destrto
  • HellzFallen1551
    Hello may i rejoin i had mail saying the guild disbanded is this still true?
    Edited by HellzFallen1551 on October 12, 2017 4:22AM
  • nightcool789
    hi may i join guild and the discord eso name is @nightcool and discord name is nightcool
  • nightcool789
    hi may i join
  • Epic_Nex
    Epic_Nex
    Soul Shriven
    Can i get an invite @Nex
  • Luca_M
    Luca_M
    Can I join your guild? I'm a dragonknight magicka user, Breton, 140 champion points. I can write in English but I can read in French too. I'm in the central europe time zone. username Lucas M