Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an active trading guild

yuhroon
yuhroon
Soul Shriven
I am a returning player who just got my first character to CP160 and able to get the higher end mats. Now I want to join a trading guild. Any recommendations?
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    Yuhroon,

I am a leader of Black Market Wares in Rawl'kha. Our guild is one of the oldest on the NA Server (founded on first day of pre-launch 3/30/2014). We have Trial Runs, a weekly Auction, a Free Research Trait service, Quarterly Sales Competitions, games like Trivia, Black Market Bounty, Sneak and Seek (i.e. find the hiding officers). We also have weekly Raffles (five raffles, actually), in which members have the opportunity to win millions in prizes. Most importantly, we have a phenomenal community and a strong leadership team. If you would like to give us a chance, please either let me know here or contact any of the BMW Cabal in-game (@Jamasterman, @Faerbreena, @WynterCougar, @dxdjay and @GreeKk). Thank you.
    @jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
  • yuhroon
    yuhroon
    Soul Shriven
    Says all unknown players :( even through mail...
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    Yuhroon,

If you post your in game user Id here, I will add you to our invite list. Then we will send you an invitation as soon as your name comes up and we have a spot available. Should be within a couple days. Thank you.
    @jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
  • yuhroon
    yuhroon
    Soul Shriven
    @YuhRoon is my ingame name. Also is there a weekly contribution?
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    Thank you, Yuhroon. We do require that members do at least ONE of the following each week:
    --> 5,001 gold Donation
    --> 10,000 gold in Raffle tickets
    --> 5,000 gold in Auction donations
    --> 75,000 BMW Guild Store sales

We have found that these 4 distinct mechanisms of contribution provide substantial flexibility for our members to determine exactly how, and to what degree, they prefer to assist in the maintenance of our guild trader. For trading guilds in any of the major trade cities (Rawl'kha, Mournhold, Wayrest, Eldenroot, etc.), the competition for traders can be fierce. The minimum contribution requirements ensure that our members continue to enjoy the benefits of a prominent trade position. Thank you.
    @jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
  • Blackjak-33
    Blackjak-33
    ✭✭✭
    This guild still active?
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @yuhroon
    I’d suggest check out Skooma Trade Route, no weekly dues or requirements, trader in Shimmerene. Look it up on the guild recruitment forum, and if you decide you want to join you can leave a message with you IGN for an invite. Or I can send you an invite but it’d probably be faster via forum
  • Blackjak-33
    Blackjak-33
    ✭✭✭
    @yuhroon,

You can send me an invite, I'm a returning player and all my old guilds have collapsed. Thanks in advance.

IGN: Blackjak
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Blackjak-33,
    Just to clarify, were you asking @yuhroon to send you a guild invite? Or were you responding to my post?
    I can invite you to both Skooma Trade Route and to a growing casual/social/PVE guild I’m a part of if you like. Please let me know.
    You can also contact me IG, IGN @Kallixenia
    Edited by DwellsInNorthwest on July 12, 2018 9:28PM
  • Blackjak-33
    Blackjak-33
    ✭✭✭
    Asking for an invite, but I'll gladly join both
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Blackjak-33,
    I just tried to send invites to @Blackjak and got a system message account not found.
  • Blackjak-33
    Blackjak-33
    ✭✭✭
    Thats odd, ill message you @Kallixenia when I get on later today