Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Literally crash everyday

ol_BANK_lo
ol_BANK_lo
✭✭✭✭✭
Still literally freeze in place everyday. Not even kicked...just freeze. How does ZOS manage to introduce new bugs every patch? Can't even count how many AP ticks I've missed due to relogging after crash.
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still literally freeze in place everyday. Not even kicked...just freeze. How does ZOS manage to introduce new bugs every patch? Can't even count how many AP ticks I've missed due to relogging after crash.

Twice in 4 minutes...I'm sure this will continue
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyday? More like every 5-20 mins. Can't even defend a keep without freezing. Can't believe this is what this game has become. What a pathetic joke.
    Edited by Skinzz on July 10, 2018 11:57PM
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the invisible players bug is dumb as hell. I was invisible somehow and was able to kill 5 enemy players without them know what is going on. Dumb...
    Edited by Skinzz on July 10, 2018 11:59PM
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    And the invisible players bug is dumb as hell. I was invisible somehow and was able to kill 5 enemy players without them know what is going on. Dumb...

Yeah, that invisible thing has been going on forever. Another new unfixed bug.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took my lowbie magwarden into Kyne NA for the first time in over a month. Zero lag, zero crashes, minimal cheese. Maybe try a different server than whichever one you usually PvP on.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We only have 2 CP campaigns on xbox one
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    We only have 2 CP campaigns on xbox one

I only play on PC. Are the Xbox CP campaigns like the PC campaigns, where one is full of lag and ball groups and the other is always lopsided in terms of population?