The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How on Earth do i submit a support ticket?

DanteYoda
DanteYoda
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
My Game has been getting worse and worse since summerset released and my ping times have been going up fluctuating madly and are generally unplayable.. Animations are not going off i cannot attack sometimes walls are disappearing everywhere, my skills will not go off etc..

I was told by my guild to send a support ticket so i generated a report.exe files as i was told but when i go through the app it asks if i meet minimum specs i click yes and the damn support app thing resets to the start like a loop..

Is this by design to stop customers asking for help? Because that is pretty bad if customers cannot get support...

How on earth am i suppose to get anything fixed..
Edited by DanteYoda on July 7, 2018 6:36AM
  • ZOS_Holden
    ZOS_Holden
    Community Rep
    Hi there, @DanteYoda.

Thanks for reaching out to us. To submit a support ticket you'll need to log in to the support portal and click on "Submit a Ticket." If you are unable to log into the support portal, you can use this Account Recovery form for specialized assistance from our support team.

Please note: using the Account Recovery option for issues not related to account recovery will not result in faster help.
    Staff Post
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot to link the Account Recovery Form @ZOS_Holden
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Holden wrote: »
    Hi there, @DanteYoda.

Thanks for reaching out to us. To submit a support ticket you'll need to log in to the support portal and click on "Submit a Ticket." If you are unable to log into the support portal, you can use this Account Recovery form for specialized assistance from our support team.

Please note: using the Account Recovery option for issues not related to account recovery will not result in faster help.

I did log in to the portal, it asks which platform i'm on i choose PC then it tells me to generate a report (i have done that) and it then asks me if i meet minimum specs, i choose yes, then the resets back to what platform i play on all over again.

I see no account recovery Form link @ZOS_Holden
    Edited by DanteYoda on July 8, 2018 1:44AM
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing wow..
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't even bother. This game is practically falling apart at the seams. You'll get the same copy/paste response--if they respond--which won't help you in the slightest.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Numerikuu wrote: »
    Don't even bother. This game is practically falling apart at the seams. You'll get the same copy/paste response--if they respond--which won't help you in the slightest.

Pretty sad tbh..
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hello @DanteYoda, I am sorry to see you're having trouble submitting a support ticket. Can you tell me which browser you are using? Have you tried using a different browser?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_DaryaK I cant even use the account recovery option, I changed my password and I still cannot log in :D
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    What happens when you try to log in? If clicking the button results in no change, try disabling your ad-blocker for help.elderscrollsonline.com. You can also try using a different browser. If you're getting an error message, let me know what it says.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I moved this thread to technical support forum where it's more helpful.
    Staff Post
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Hello @DanteYoda, I am sorry to see you're having trouble submitting a support ticket. Can you tell me which browser you are using? Have you tried using a different browser?

Hello I login no problems but the Support app does not take me to anywhere.. After the part where it asks me if i meet minimum specs i click yes and it reverts back to the beginning.

I've tried Opera and Firefox web browsers.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I think I understand the issue. After you click "Yes" that you meet minimum specs, it looks like you're back at the category selection screen, scroll down and you should see a drop down menu to select a sub-category.
    jaoz5zdvpw83.png

Select your sub-category and click next to continue; the rest of the process should be more intuitive.
    Staff Post
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see that Select subcategory did not exist for me, and trying it today it only appeared the second time through.

Not very easy to see.. and i don't remember seeing it the other day.
    Edited by DanteYoda on July 11, 2018 12:06AM
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I understand how it's easy to miss, and I'll be sharing that feedback with the team!
    Staff Post
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    I understand how it's easy to miss, and I'll be sharing that feedback with the team!

Thanks i hope it will help others.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Not exactly user friendly. I only managed to figure it out because I am one stubborn ***.