The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Powerful Assault shield: Location?

Savos_Saren
Savos_Saren
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I know that you can acquire Powerful Assault gear through the epic (purple) gear vendor in IC sewers alliance havens for 3k Tel Var stones. And I know that you can get it from guild vendors. But are there any other locations where you can acquire Powerful Assault shields?

I thought you used to be able to get green or blue quality lockboxes elsewhere...
Also, is there a chance that you can get the items from Monstrous Tooth, Daedric Claw, etc vaults?
Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
Savos Saren
  • Mondini
    Mondini
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can get them from the RNG boxes in IC sewers alliance havens for 3k a box.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mondini wrote: »

You didn't read the body of the text, did you? ;)
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Mondini
    Mondini
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaburns wrote: »

You didn't read my answer did you?
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You didn't read my answer did you?

I know that you can get them from the alliance havens for 3k a box. I posted that in the body of the text. I'm asking if there's anywhere else you can get them. L2R.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys!
    hqdefault.jpg0.jpg

oh... BYE!
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • ChildOfLight
    ChildOfLight
    ✭✭✭
    I know that you can acquire Powerful Assault gear through the epic (purple) gear vendor in IC sewers alliance havens for 3k Tel Var stones. And I know that you can get it from guild vendors. But are there any other locations where you can acquire Powerful Assault shields?

I thought you used to be able to get green or blue quality lockboxes elsewhere...
    Also, is there a chance that you can get the items from Monstrous Tooth, Daedric Claw, etc vaults?

- There are no other ways.

- No

Edited by ChildOfLight on August 7, 2017 1:15AM
    PC EU

Ross Campano - Imperial Dragonknight - Tanks and steals stuff from barrels
  • Red_Nine
    Red_Nine
    ✭✭✭
    I have spent 75K Tel Var trying to get a shield, no luck. Has ANYONE obtained a PA shield from one of these RNG boxes? I am wondering if they even exist.
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red_Nine wrote: »
    I have spent 75K Tel Var trying to get a shield, no luck. Has ANYONE obtained a PA shield from one of these RNG boxes? I am wondering if they even exist.

Shields always have the lowest drop rates, just how it is. Go at it from a different angle and get the shield in whatever other set you are using so you don't have to worry about it. No reason to keep beating your head against the wall...you other set has to be easier to acquire the shield.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the general merchant sells the random boxes for 1500 tel var each. The merchant you buy the sigils from in the sewers. most of that stuff comes in blue i believe.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red_Nine wrote: »

Yes, I spent about 150k TV on boxes and got PA shield, swords, axes and daggers.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -