Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Quest break

Pawpie
Pawpie
This is probably for the DAQ section, but if you are in a quest and reach a point where your choices are complete the quest or goodbye, and you say goodbye, is the quest gone, or can you come back?
PC NA

Best Answers

• AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can come back. When it is a significant quest (big xp), I will often do that so I can set up one of my bars with skills I want to level. Then talk to the target again and complete the quest. Then remember to reset your normal skill on that bar! Lol.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Answer ✓
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can talk to the NPC again and complete the quest. For example, if your inventory is full so you can't accept the reward item, you can say goodbye, clear the space, and then come back and accept the reward.

In some cases you might not be able to access extra dialogue options if you do that, but I think that's the only thing you might "lose" by doing it.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Answer ✓
  • Pawpie
    Pawpie
    Thanks, Veya keeps kicking my, but I didn't want to totally give up on finishing the quest. Appreciate the info.
    PC NA
  • Pawpie
    Pawpie
    New to the game, and newer to the forum, thanks to both.
    PC NA