Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crystal Fragments proc tracking

Fabulicious
The proc effect is not visible enough when playing first person with a staff.
I know the hands glow purple but when I'm playing first person with a staff I don't see my hands all the time.

Someone knows a good addon for tracking fragment procs?
Edited by Fabulicious on March 30, 2014 12:38PM
  • Rial
    Rial
    ✭✭✭
    As of the latest API changes, active effects shorter than 30 seconds can't be tracked with AddOns. Sorry.
    Options
  • Doobiemoto
    Welcome to why people are upset they took away buff trackers for anything below 30 seconds, since those are the only important buffs.
    Options
  • Fabulicious
    apparently it's fixed now. I use FTC addon and now it shows the proc.

Hotfix?
    Options
  • Rial
    Rial
    ✭✭✭
    apparently it's fixed now. I use FTC addon and now it shows the proc.

That can't be possible. FTC doesn't really track buffs, it only notices when you use an ability and counts the seconds on its own. There's no way it can find out whether Crystal Fragments has procced. Maybe you're confusing it with the knockdown applied to the target?
    Options
  • Fabulicious
    Nope it really says crystal fragment now.
    imgur.com/oYwU7Hg
    Edited by Fabulicious on March 30, 2014 2:33PM
    Options
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fabulicious
    Does the FTC one work? I mean, have you properly tested that it really is tracking the crystal fragment proc?

If so, thank goodness.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
    Options
  • Fabulicious
    yes it does, been playing all afternoon and no problems any more with tracking.
    Options
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    FTC does not TRACK the buff... it only display an on screen notice in the moment crystal fragment proc... still reaaaaaally usefull
    Edited by Comaetilico on March 31, 2014 7:41AM
    Options
  • Hilanna
    Hilanna
    Soul Shriven
    Am I using the wrong version ? I have the 0.23 (directly got it on Tamriel Foundry website) and I don't see it.

EDIT : okay i just didn't understand. So the buff does not appear any more that's for sure, but on screen notice is a bit tiny and fades quickly. Still useful though.

Although I grew a bit accustomed to watching my hands glowing....
    Edited by Hilanna on March 31, 2014 12:41PM
    Options
  • Fabulicious
    well on the picture I linked earlier I see underneath my health/stam/mag bar a timer going down every time crystal fragment procs.

imgur.com/oYwU7Hg
    Options
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FTC does not TRACK the buff... it only display an on screen notice in the moment crystal fragment proc... still reaaaaaally usefull

That's what I hoped. Really useful @Comaetilico since I haven't been able to get into the game yet...
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
    Options
  • Hilanna
    Hilanna
    Soul Shriven
    well on the picture I linked earlier I see underneath my health/stam/mag bar a timer going down every time crystal fragment procs.

imgur.com/oYwU7Hg

Well, I don't have the icon. Just the combat text. What version of FTC are you using ?

Options
  • Desdemonte
    Desdemonte
    ✭✭✭
    What is the current status of this? Is it confirmed that FTC signals a Crystal Fragment proc? I'm having a hell of a time figuring it out when I'm playing. I'm doing melee, so my hands are always moving :( If it's working on FTC, what version? Is there a way to get a text signal?
    Options
  • Fabulicious
    Hilanna wrote: »

imgur.com/oYwU7Hg

Well, I don't have the icon. Just the combat text. What version of FTC are you using ?

Got the latest version from Tamriel Foundry website.
    Options