The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ahhhhhhhh wtf freezing all day

tst
tst
✭✭
Allllllllllllllllllllll day it freezes I go in Cyrodiil 45 minutes 5 freezes have to quit relog just to find that within 45 minutes iv only gained 10k ap solo grouped doesn’t matter 80% disconnect at same time then whoever doesn’t kills lifeless husks by the boat load gets a free castle and tons of bs ap for nothing fix this please ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I work all day to blow a head gasket cause my favorite game doesn’t work ever
Tell us what’s up stop expansion production get all engineers on deck and tackle the dam issue please for the love of Jesus Mohammad the Buddha the glowing dude in the sky and the fake tribunal gods fix this roll something back reduce character animations bring back the 1 deminsional pvp overhead view so we can at least not break all our controllers crack all our tv screens and fight with our wife who for some reason always walks in front of me for the few moments I’m not crash recovering killing me softly
  • tst
    tst
    ✭✭
    Xbox na gamer tag lockmeresucks :-)
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Twice in 20 mins NA PS4
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The current performance and freezing issues on console are currently being looked into. You can find more information and continue the discussion here. We are closing this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.