The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why can we still not choose the gamemode we want?

LeconDC
LeconDC
✭✭
Relic is my favorite gamemode, and yet you still grouped the absolute joke of a gamemode called chaosball with Relic.
Do you just like to force us to play that awful mode or what?

Give players choice. BG would be perfect for me if I could play Relic only.
What's so hard about this??
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because then you would have too many queues.

I'm very surprised someone actually likes Relic Hunter.
  • LeconDC
    LeconDC
    ✭✭
    I'd rather wait for Relic than play Chaosball
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Relic games always become a cluster*bleep* with each team ownning a different color but unable to do anything with it. Or one team dominates and we move on.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree. At Summerset launch I was expecting to never play Relic or Domination again. Can we move these into a separate category? Maybe name it "Non-PvP" or stick them in the dungeon finder altogether.
    PCNA

• Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wuuuut domination is the best!
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also surprised, I like chaos ball the best. To each their own I guess, I would never play relic if possible.
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think in this case you wont be able to play your favorite game mode at all :)