The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crowns not showing?

Zatacu
Zatacu
✭✭
I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place, sorry if I'm not.
Ok I'm probably being really impatient and most likely isn't an issue, however I bought a few crown packs for PC and activated them on the website, and it all went fine, however I'm missing the amount of crowns that I've paid for so it seems like 2 of them have been activated but I'm still short 750 crowns. The activation is shown in my billing history so it's definitely been redeemed, it's just every time I've bought a pack I've received the crowns instantly but this time one of them has not gone through. Is this normal and I'll get the rest of the crowns in a few hours?
I don't want to pester the team because I think I'm probably just being impatient haha.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    When buying crown packs, you should ensure that you have logged out to the character select screen before logging back in and accessing the Crown Store. If you remain in game while purchasing crowns from The Elder Scrolls Online PC/Mac Store, you will not be made available for use until you have exited and reconnected.

Depending on the payment method that has been used to make crown purchases, the crown balance in your account may not update immediately. It is important to note that the crown balance will reflect the purchase only after the payment has successfully been processed.

If you have not received your crowns, you can attempt the following troubleshooting steps:
    • Log out and back in to the game.
    • Check your bank statement or financial institution to make sure the payment has been made (it might still be pending).
    • Wait 24-48 hours and check again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Zatacu
    Zatacu
    ✭✭
    I've done all of the above and waited about 44 hours so I've sent a ticket since it doesn't look like they're coming.