The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crystal Cove Fishing: A Friendly Fishing Guild

NorthernNightmare
NorthernNightmare
✭✭✭✭✭
Welcome to Crystal Cove Fishing!
We're a fishing guild where we hold fishing guild events and/or let you chat with other members to organize your own fishing parties.
We have a guild home with one crafting station atm, going to add more
If we get big enough we'll likely try and snag a guild trader for selling our fishy items
Remember fishing is better when multiple people are with you in the same spot.

We plan on hosting fishing fests where we organize a guild event to go on a mass fishing spree, but also to allow you to group up to go on friendly little fishing trips with yourself and friends.

No fees, the only catch being the fishes you can get!

Contact me here or ingame at @NorthernNightmare
Edited by NorthernNightmare on July 9, 2018 3:31AM
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump

Edited by NorthernNightmare on July 9, 2018 3:30AM
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Contact info? I was about to link your Ad in an ESOReddit post if you have more details? Or can they just reply here?
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    Contact info? I was about to link your Ad in an ESOReddit post if you have more details? Or can they just reply here?

I accidently cut off the bottom part and didnt notice so I'll likely make a new board soon but you can contact me here or ingame at @NorthernNightmare
    They can reply here but I can add more details

We're a fishing guild where we hold fishing guild events and/or let you chat with other members to organize your own fishing parties.
    We have a guild home with one crafting station atm, going to add more
    If we get big enough we'll likely try and snag a guild trader for selling our fishy items
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to edit.

There should be a icon to the right of the Title Bar if you hover in that frame, it will let you edit the title and the first post attached to it.
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    You should be able to edit.

There should be a icon to the right of the Title Bar if you hover in that frame, it will let you edit the title and the first post attached to it.
    ah! thank you!
  • Epic_Nex
    Epic_Nex
    Soul Shriven
    How many people do y'all have and how often do you host events? @NorthernNightmare
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epic_Nex wrote: »
    How many people do y'all have and how often do you host events? @NorthernNightmare

We have 5 people atm, We started last week, but our goal is to have weekly events. If that doesn't work out than biweekly