The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Housing Achievements Title

Tess_Phyreforge
Tess_Phyreforge
✭✭✭
I am wondering why owning the Grand Topal Hideway didn't get us an achievement title?
Payed like 16,000 crowns for this island and it doesn't come with a Title like the Daggerfall Overlook or Serenity Falls Estate does.

Can we get a title like Clan Mother for owning this home?
please :)
Edited by Tess_Phyreforge on July 8, 2018 6:41PM
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed, the same for the other big houses....
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suppose, Daggerfall Overlook, Ebonheart Chateau and Serenity Falls actually require some decent adventuring to make them available, so these achievements are justified. Consider receiving a title after buying them with crowns just a side effect.

So, in short, no, you can't have a title for just having a useless house. Yeah, I know I am an ass.
    Edited by NoTimeToWait on July 9, 2018 4:02PM
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose, Daggerfall Overlook, Ebonheart Chateau and Serenity Falls actually require some decent adventuring to make them available, so these achievements are justified. Consider receiving a title after buying them with crowns just a side effect.

So, in short, no, you can't have a title for just having a useless house. Yeah, I know I am an ass.

Although a little harsh, I believe this is the reason you don't get an achievement for buying a crown only house. You didn't actually achieve anything except spending more money.
    Edited by Slyjinxy on July 10, 2018 5:12AM