Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Sorcerer: Winged Twilight morph missing?

Phibbus
Phibbus
Soul Shriven
I’m relatively new to ESO, leveling a Dunmer sorcerer currently at 34. For about a dozen or so levels, the skills adviser has been recommending I upgrade the Winged Twilight to a Twilight Matriarch, however there is no morph button to do so next to the actual, existing skill.

I recall way back when that there was red text in the Twilight Matriarch description in the adviser stating that Daedric Summoning level 20 was required, but I passed that some time ago, and there are no longer any red qualifications in the description. I had not been using the Twilight much, so I took it out and ranked it up to IV to see if that was the issue, but still no morph button.

Anyone know if I’m missing something?

Best Answer

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have skill points available?

Normally, once a base skill is fully ranked up through IV, the morph button should show automatically as long as you have enough skill points.
    Answer ✓
  • Phibbus
    Phibbus
    Soul Shriven
    Do you have skill points available?

Normally, once a base skill is fully ranked up through IV, the morph button should show automatically as long as you have enough skill points.

It wasn’t the skill points, but I’m going to mark as answered. Thanks!

Apparently I was sitting at a fraction below where I had to be on the rank bar. When I relogged and killed a spider, I got the message that the skill could be morphed. Color me noob.