The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How Do I Get More Members To My Guild?

asmundur242
asmundur242
Soul Shriven
Hi. I want to make my own trading guild but how do I get more members to join my guild?

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trading guilds generally survive on weekly raffles, in-game activities, fundraising events, and most importantly ... camarardeire.

So, be sure to advertise the goals of your trading guild to attract like-minded players.

Because there are many types of trading guilds: casual, focused, social ... small, medium, large.

Good Luck!
  • StueyMac40
    StueyMac40
    ✭✭
    If you are on PS4/EU Ill join. @StueyMac40
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you on? What is your guild? Who or what are you looking for? I could be interested if you don't mind people who play alone as a single player game.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • CruelCult
    CruelCult
    ✭✭
    Find job in ZeniMax. Tell about it on forum. Profit!
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Post in the Guild Recruiting thread. Mention your Guild focus, interests, and goals, including the platform megaserver with your Guild name and your ESO @name or gamer tag.
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs