The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Warden's exceptional to build

Bratbag007
Warden mag healer and incredible but Why Warden stam healer is great but one real issues there are so many types of set build for mag and not stam healer What i would like to see is healer set's buff and all sort's run with mag healer to have a exactly op-site for instance Stendarr's Embrace to make set like this instead to support the growing of hybird builds

(2 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery

(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina

(4 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina

(5 items) When you heal a friendly target, you have a 50% chance to remove 5 negative effects from them. This can happen no more than once every 30 seconds.

Same i like do with these Healing Mage set,Jorvuld’s Guidance set,Kagrenacs Hope set,Eyes of Mara Set made into a version for stam healer warden.

As far as Warden as healer serous advantage for mag but serously disavantage for stam due to there sets built for mag and not stam even making different type of armor like
these into med or light would bring a balance to Warden than being restricted
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like you're asking for stamina versions of existing healer sets. If so, then I agree because I would like to see group stamina healing improved.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kagrenacs is good Stam healer set. Because they res. A lot. Maybe pair it with oblivion foe/edge to make more soul gems.
  • Bratbag007
    well they brought a warden into game witch can run hybird but they did not bring any stam healer sets what the point bring he warden in first place