The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What if theyre delaying the indrik mounts

NorthernNightmare
NorthernNightmare
✭✭✭✭✭
so that we get hyped and don't complain about the 5000+ crown cost

Calling it now
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason the mount would be that high is because people won't stop talking about it. ZOS is seeing all the posts about it, and yes, they absolutely WILL make it expensive because of the people talking about it. If no one was mentioning it, they'd lower the cost.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    so that we get hyped and don't complain about the 5000+ crown cost

Calling it now

I absolutely hope so. I would totally pay 5000 crowns if it meant they would not end up in a crown crate so I couldn't have them at all.
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd pay 60k if the indrik mounts teleported like they do when you fight them.
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't say i am all that interested in it i think they ruined it by putting a saddle on it just don't seem right.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's certainly possible that it will cost more because people keep talking about how much they want them, but I'd be surprised if it was over 5,000 crowns. The most expensive mount we've ever had was the Great Elk and that cost 4,500. A lot of people complained about the price and (more importantly) I got the impression it didn't sell very well. (I know it went from a definite purchase to a definite no for me, because of the price.)

My guess is 2,000 - 2,500 crowns for the normal version and 3,000-4,000 for the glowing one. Even at 4,000 crowns it would be in the top 5 most expensive mounts.

In a weird way it'd be good for me if it was more expensive though. I've got 18 mounts and keep saying I'm not going to get any more but depending on how they look in-game and the price I might be tempted to make an exception for the Indrik.
    Edited by Danikat on July 1, 2018 5:49PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    High cost will be fine...

If they blink while we are riding them. Not making us any faster, just a visual where they do the teleport thing and we disappear for a second or so and appear back where we would have been anyway had we continued riding.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Viscous119
    Viscous119
    ✭✭✭
    Indrik mounts with teleportation will NEVER happen. In fact, the Indrik mount in general will not ever be in the crown store. Maybe...just maybe... a drop in Veteran trials.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is literally zero precedent for mount drops in trials, so that a hard no.
    I'm thinking Danikat is correct. 2200-2500 for the greenish one, 3200-4000 for the glowing one. I for one really want to get both, just because they are so gorgeous, but if they are overpriced I won't.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viscous119 wrote: »
    Indrik mounts with teleportation will NEVER happen. In fact, the Indrik mount in general will not ever be in the crown store. Maybe...just maybe... a drop in Veteran trials.

What makes you think they won't be in the crown store?

The only mounts which have ever been obtained in-game are the 4 horses you buy with gold/get from level up rewards. All the rest have either been in the crown store, in crates or in bundles like the Imperial Edition and Morrowind/Summerset collectors editions, never as a drop.

ZOS have given us absolutely no sign they're going to change that and it seems unlikely they would since mounts seem like popular purchases and fit the model well since they're purely cosmetic.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Viscous119 wrote: »

What makes you think they won't be in the crown store?

The only mounts which have ever been obtained in-game are the 4 horses you buy with gold/get from level up rewards. All the rest have either been in the crown store, in crates or in bundles like the Imperial Edition and Morrowind/Summerset collectors editions, never as a drop.

ZOS have given us absolutely no sign they're going to change that and it seems unlikely they would since mounts seem like popular purchases and fit the model well since they're purely cosmetic.

Didn't the Imperial war horse drop in that dungeon event they did last year?

That said, I agree that it will likely be in the CS - either for direct purchase or in the gamble crates. If direct purchase, I'm assuming 2500 for the standard Indrik, in line with other "base price" exotics, such as the kagouti, but it could be 3000 like the Dwarven spider. I think the hearthfire kagouti was then 3500 and I know the "blue light special" spider was 4000.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on July 2, 2018 3:49PM
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few months after they realised Morrowind chapter the gave out the nix ox mount a creature Unique to Morrowind, to those who owned the chapter and as incentive to buy it.
    Later they released another variant for crown purchase only.

I predict they'll do the same with the Indrik mount, 3-5 months from now they'll give one away to everyone who owns Summerset (also incentive to buy it if you dont already), then theyll release variants for crown purchase.

At least I hope It goes this way, when they gave out the Nix Ox mount it was awesome, ESO dont give to much to their players, my love for this game has been slowly diminishing away, but every once in a while they give us a reason to love them again.
    Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on July 7, 2018 1:52AM
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few months after they realised Morrowind chapter the gave out the nix ox mount a creature Unique to Morrowind, to those who owned the chapter and as incentive to buy it.
    Later they released another variant for crown purchase only.

I predict they'll do the same with the Indrik mount, 3-5 months from now they'll give one away to everyone who owns Summerset (also incentive to buy it if you dont already), then theyll release variants for crown purchase.

At least I hope It goes this way, when they gave out the Nix Ox mount it was awesome, ESO dont give to much to their players, my love for this game has been slowly diminishing away, but every once in a while they give us a reason to love them again.

you know.....
    That would restore a tiny bti of faith
    Giving away a highly sought after mount