The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What classes affected by sloads the most.

Shadowasrial
Shadowasrial
✭✭✭✭✭
I want to see what classes you play that you feel sloads is overperforming on. So select your class you play on as your main

What classes affected by sloads the most. 61 votes

Stamblade
44%
JWillCHSrfennell_ESOZeromazKoensolAllu07neb18_ESODDukeEdziuRagnaroek93DemonDruagaMojomonkeymanMinalanEnder1310ValarMorghulis1896loyalhabsfanTheRealSnikerku5hQwazzyMilton-DuffShadowasrialUnfadingsilence 27 votes
Mageblade
19%
EdTerraChefZeroMrDenimChickenNemeliomAdenomaBiro123JierdanitThogardRighteousBaconPurpleNurple194Diddly_D_Potatoescolossalvoids 12 votes
Magplar
4%
AnethumTravestynoxDrdeath20 3 votes
Stamplar
1%
Tzayad 1 vote
Mag-dk
1%
CeeJonesy 1 vote
Stam-dk
1%
TheNorthernDragon 1 vote
Mag-sorc
22%
WingDudisTonturriVynistTorbschkaBeardimusJimmy_The_FixerIZZEFlameLashFur_like_snowPhoenixGreyItsNebulamikegundyMassiveFumesalcal32 14 votes
Stam-sorc
1%
ATomiX96 1 vote
Mag-warden
1%
Get_Packed 1 vote
Stam-warden
0%
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yawn
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    any build that relies heavily on damage shields on survival, its not class based
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    sorc still can absorb every other damage

magblade have more hots than stamblade and still can use dmg shield over sload

stamblade have only vigor which healing is mostly negated by sload + fully cut off cloak to "absorb" any other damage to survive
    with dots on other chars you can shield, heal it, stamblade without cloak is literally melting from those dots
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »

stamblade have only vigor which healing is mostly negated by sload + fully cut off cloak to "absorb" any other damage to survive
    with dots on other chars you can shield, heal it, stamblade without cloak is literally melting from those dots

That really just shows how many stam nbs rely heavily on cloak , rather than them being affected the most.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any class that doesn't have a purge
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade

That really just shows how many stam nbs rely heavily on cloak , rather than them being affected the most.

so with your opinion I understand you dont want to see classes mainly rely on class defences which are doing diversity between different classes and you dont care to see every stamina class with just heavy armor barely relying on class defensives

do I good understan you as you dont like cloak and you want see nb just same like very other class? stamina heavy armor meta you want forever?
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one; assuming you have a templar in your group lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mageblade

so with your opinion I understand you dont want to see classes mainly rely on class defences which are doing diversity between different classes and you dont care to see every stamina class with just heavy armor barely relying on class defensives

do I good understan you as you dont like cloak and you want see nb just same like very other class? stamina heavy armor meta you want forever?

You could also use Dark Cloak instead.

Generally IMO stamina shouldn't have big issues cause they have more options with sets in being tanky and dangerous bursty.

Also Sload is a passive nerf for healing ward, cause you can't control who will get it and sometimes you just waste your magicka.
    PC EU - DC only
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s a whole lot of assumptions in one post.

• Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the Above
    is my answer
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the Above
    is my answer

yes yes, we all know you love sets that cheapen player skill in the game. moving on.
    Edited by Lucky28 on June 29, 2018 9:19PM
    Invictus
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    How in the world did this get to be about nb cloaking. Trollin I’ve played around you so Iv seen your an ok guy. But just because a nb can cloak has nothing to do with skill. This is about what classes sload affects the most. And personally it barely affects me. Vigor can heal thru it. But saying a class should use a different morph of their skill line just because you don’t like it is pure idiocy. That’s like telling a sorc not to use shields or a Templar not to use jabs
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magplar
    It means we are finally not the worst for once
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    ChefZero wrote: »

You could also use Dark Cloak instead.

Generally IMO stamina shouldn't have big issues cause they have more options with sets in being tanky and dangerous bursty.

Also Sload is a passive nerf for healing ward, cause you can't control who will get it and sometimes you just waste your magicka.

yeah and again we going to same point as every other thread :

stop playing medium armor with low resists, go for tank in heavy and problem solved!
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    Nah I love it on my mag sorc. Ironically stamina toons and heavy armor toons are eating it the worse. Front line fighters with no shields to mitigate every other damage. It causes the big baddies that are armored to the teeth to go down like Tyson hit them.

No point in being stam this patch. I put mine on the shelf. To the good ones out there I salute you. I once went 80 to 4 kill death ration with 30 killing blows on my mag sorc. So good. My tanky toons I'm lucky to go 20 to 8.

v/r
    Orphan
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    Stamplar
    I thought I was voting for StamBlade.
    Beren Tinamion | Nightblade
  • Xai_Zi
    Xai_Zi
    ✭✭✭
    I want to see what classes you play that you feel sloads is overperforming on. So select your class you play on as your main

The topic implies you're asking which class is worst off against it, but your post's question asks which classes it overperforms whens used on.

Any class can utilize it well, though combining it with other dots and debuffs obviously works best.

Any stamina class, besides stamplar, is at a severe disadvantage against it.
    Edited by Xai_Zi on July 5, 2018 9:04PM
    Frequent target of racially motivated censoring by mods.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use it on my stamplar and lul at the stamblades trying to run away once I survive their gank lmao
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭
    All classes the same.
  • ItsNebula
    ItsNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag-sorc
    How tf are MagBlades affected by sloads hard? They have good healing, and 80% of the GOOD MagBlades (Not the ones that saw a build video on YouTube with high stats and think they can be good if they run that) dont run cloak this patch, so its not like they can be pulled out of cloak, and since theyre DPS is also a good heal, ontop of other heals, its damage is pretty much not there unless theyre stacks of it on you
  • ItsNebula
    ItsNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag-sorc

Forgot rally proc and its tics. Most StamBlades dont even run cloak this patch, they run shade for better momentum.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag-sorc
    Nerf mSorc obviously.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mageblade
    ItsNebula wrote: »
    How tf are MagBlades affected by sloads hard? They have good healing, and 80% of the GOOD MagBlades (Not the ones that saw a build video on YouTube with high stats and think they can be good if they run that) dont run cloak this patch, so its not like they can be pulled out of cloak, and since theyre DPS is also a good heal, ontop of other heals, its damage is pretty much not there unless theyre stacks of it on you

You know who else can have good healing?

Mag sorcs.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mageblade
    ItsNebula wrote: »

Cause"good healing" is a bit too general. They have strong healing of course but it is HoT and this is the point. HoTs are countered by defile and strong DoTs cause you can spam HoTs like hell but it will never increase your healing done.
    PC EU - DC only
  • mariuszeb17_ESO5
    mariuszeb17_ESO5
    ✭✭✭
    SB+sniper+ambush PotatoBlades. God bless you ZOS for Sload - now all potatostablade SB users see, how felt MagSorc, when main survivability skill don't work.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag-sorc
    SB+sniper+ambush PotatoBlades. God bless you ZOS for Sload - now all potatostablade SB users see, how felt MagSorc, when main survivability skill don't work.

Uh what? Are you trying to say that Stamblades now know how mSorcs felt when their main survivability skills didn't work?
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag-sorc
    Sloads has made doubly sure I never pick up my swords again
  • Millz
    Millz
    ✭✭✭
    How in the world did this get to be about nb cloaking. Trollin I’ve played around you so Iv seen your an ok guy. But just because a nb can cloak has nothing to do with skill. This is about what classes sload affects the most. And personally it barely affects me. Vigor can heal thru it. But saying a class should use a different morph of their skill line just because you don’t like it is pure idiocy. That’s like telling a sorc not to use shields or a Templar not to use jabs

To be fair everyones answer to something over performing against them is to change skills. So yes use dark cloak. I complain about major defile i deal with it or slot purge you can do the same :kappa:

But honestly if you think you have it bad on a stamblade try bplaying any other stam class.
    Brenhji
    PC NA - 400 cp
    (Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---
  • Millz
    Millz
    ✭✭✭
    Xai_Zi wrote: »

The topic implies you're asking which class is worst off against it, but your post's question asks which classes it overperforms whens used on.

Any class can utilize it well, though combining it with other dots and debuffs obviously works best.

Any stamina class, besides stamplar, is at a severe disadvantage against it.

Yeah honestly mag can at least defend their healing ward long enough to get the heal from it stam will scramble and run like a bat out of hell until its off them
    Brenhji
    PC NA - 400 cp
    (Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    None of the Above
    is my answer

yes yes, we all know you love sets that cheapen player skill in the game. moving on.

This :D