Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for RP guild

Saeralyhn
Saeralyhn
I recently came back to ESO, and convinced my partner to start playing too. However, after trying the game, they told me they missed the ability to properly RP, which is something we both enjoy. However, as I was looking for fitting guilds, there didn't seem to be that many active RP guilds in the PC-EU server, so rather than keep scrolling, I figured this might be a better way ;)

What we are looking for:
- Casual RP, but with some certainty that characters fit the TES universe.
- The freedom to have backstories which make us more than just another person, without immediately jumping to being the designated hero
- Cross-faction RP. We'll both have characters from several alliances, and it'd be a shame if we could only use, let's say, a third of our characters. This one is easiest to compromise on, however.

I'm very much hoping we'll be able to find a guild :) But if nothing else, thanks for reading this!

Love,
Saeralyhn
#ToggleTheFlaps
  • Saeralyhn
    Saeralyhn
    *Bump* Also, cross-posting this to the RP forums.
    #ToggleTheFlaps
  • Garish
    Garish
    ✭✭✭
    Try Stormhaven RP. They are a DC based umbrella guild for RP across all factions on the EU server. Register, pop your ESO @ name in the Shoutbox or post on the forums and someone should get back to you fairly quickly. Good luck and safe travels.
    Edited by Garish on July 5, 2018 3:32AM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Saeralyhn
    Saeralyhn
    Thanks! I'll take a look!
    #ToggleTheFlaps