The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

waterfall furnishing from vendor

mjstevenson1.msb16_ESO
you need to make other water features as well like the nice ponds from in game and of course stream sections to add to the waterfall as well as different heights and features to make our own water features....also bridges like in summerset gardens
  • pastygamer
    pastygamer
    ✭✭
    yes please! that would be amazing!
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterfalls are coming with summerset as an achivment furnishing.
  • Rain_Bat
    Rain_Bat
    Yes we're getting one waterfall with Summerset, the point is that they opened the door with that item so why not give us other water features to use with it.
  • mjstevenson1.msb16_ESO
    yes we are getting one but nothing to connect it to
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it a working waterfall, or will it be like the fountain?
  • mjstevenson1.msb16_ESO
    not sure but it is a water fall that comes out of nothing and has no place to go since they do not even give you a pond for it to run into. it is a good idea but not a finished thought. Kind of like most things they just throw out there as a oooo a neat water fall...but need more with it.
  • pastygamer
    pastygamer
    ✭✭
    I was exploring around Summerset tonight and saw a lovely series of ponds with water lillies, swimming fish and elegant bridge. Plus waterfall. Would certainly love to see pattern drops for these so we can create a multi-tiered water feature for our homes!
  • mjstevenson1.msb16_ESO
    Ya but they have made all the pattern drops so rare now it is getting to be no fun to do the housing aspect of the game anymore. I have not had a new pattern drop in months now. Not even the old patterns. I have had none of the VVardenfell patterns drop at all. think it was a waste of money to have bought the Morrowind update as only the lucky few got any area loot from there. Most have the buy the patterns as they do not drop. Only drops I got from Morrowind area are the old paterns from the original game...and only the green ones at that. I think I may have wasted my money on preordering as I feel they will repeat the same rare drop rate for summerset. If it is so this time I will not be buying any other content they offer. twice burned but never thrice.
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not had a new pattern drop in months now. Not even the old patterns. I have had none of the VVardenfell patterns drop at all

my stock of patterns has continued to grow
  • mjstevenson1.msb16_ESO
    The you are one of the few lucky ones
  • mjstevenson1.msb16_ESO
    Been in game for a while now and only a couple of summerset patterns dropped..they made them way too rare. On another note...I think they should add an enviromental furnishing like the fog but water so you can make your own ponds.
  • SirDuckman
    SirDuckman
    ✭✭✭
    They do have a “mist” available in the crown section that works like fog. Unfortunate you have to purchase it.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirDuckman wrote: »
    They do have a “mist” available in the crown section that works like fog. Unfortunate you have to purchase it.

I use it as steam
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My falls is in my cyodillic jungle. House
    Here’s my waterfall it’s pretty high and I made it so the falls fall behind huge rocks and greenery down into an underground cavern. Also there’s a short video
    egpwktutz6nv.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307270948673945603/461888313880739861/video.mov

sw4w1ef7dst3.jpeg
    Edited by Krainor1974 on July 5, 2018 10:30PM