The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC/EU Looking for friends

TootYFruits
TootYFruits
✭✭✭
Hi all,

I'm currently playing on PC/EU with a Mag Sorc DD/and Healer - I'm CP 747 at the time of posting. I'd like to find experienced PvE players whom would like to complete old and new achievements and overall just sometimes chill and chat, have a good laugh and enjoy the game. I've got many achievements I'd love to complete but not many people to do them with, I've always been SOLO-to-date. Would be cool if we could via Teamspeak/ Discord or any other voice platforms available.

Just let me know if you are interested.
Edited by TootYFruits on April 8, 2018 9:28PM
PC - EU - EP
1000+ CP | Black Ivvy | - Sorcerer - Master Angler - Grand Master Crafter - Flawless Conqueror
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which achievements are you focusing now?
  • TootYFruits
    TootYFruits
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Which achievements are you focusing now?

Seen as I've been solo I yet to get many. Mainly dungeons for example the Fang Lair Conqueror, Ruins of Mazzatun Challenger - Mainly the no death along with speed runs is what I am aiming for. I've done most if not all the dungeons on HM/Vet - It's just the extra bits now I want to do @Astrid_V
    Edited by TootYFruits on April 12, 2018 10:10AM
    PC - EU - EP
    1000+ CP | Black Ivvy | - Sorcerer - Master Angler - Grand Master Crafter - Flawless Conqueror
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    if you add me in game i can invite u to a bunch of amazing guilds =]
  • TootYFruits
    TootYFruits
    ✭✭✭
    Jackaleen wrote: »
    if you add me in game i can invite u to a bunch of amazing guilds =]

Hey,

I'll add you if that's OK? What's your '@' name?
    Out of curiosity, I assume these players are willing to help out if they have time, been in a few now with 100+ online and people don't want to help at all l @Jackaleen
    Edited by TootYFruits on April 12, 2018 10:10AM
    PC - EU - EP
  • Alan_Moffat
    Always happy to help and in the same boat as u feel free to send me a friend invite @Alan_Moffat
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    f or m
  • TootYFruits
    TootYFruits
    ✭✭✭
    Always happy to help and in the same boat as u feel free to send me a friend invite @Alan_Moffat

Awesome, I'll add you tonight. Are you CP level? @Alan_Moffat
    f or m

Male @DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER

Edited by TootYFruits on April 12, 2018 10:52AM
    PC - EU - EP
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoL

for post #7 :D
    Edited by Soris on April 23, 2018 3:45PM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Tenacity
    Tenacity
    If you're still looking for someone, you can add me @TeNacityNL in-game, can't say I'm always available for PvE group content but I can make time for it. Missing various achievements, some DLC ones in particular.

CP 890, very experienced, main DD, sometimes heal, very rarely tank (we're talking pre-Morrowind here).
    PC - EU - CP 890+
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're still looking, my @ name is @TheNocturnalWolf, I'm not very experienced but willing to learn.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • Guna325
    Guna325
    Soul Shriven
    You'r welcome to add me to ;)@Guna325
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can help you if you still looking for ppl :) DD, add @Czekoludek