Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Spoilers: Pact Advocate, Grahtwood. (Aka: wow i’m dense)

SmokeThemOff
SmokeThemOff
Soul Shriven
So has anyone else read the book left sitting in the tree after choosing a guilty party, roughly to your left if you leave the judgement room. It’s written by Neronnir, and he’s claiming to have been the mastermind behind it all before fleeing.

Is there any way to prove that? Or do you have to pick one of the three? I’ve been looking up and down Karthdar for anything to let me point the finger at him but as far as I can tell he doesn’t even have a house.

Not sure if this has been asked before, I’ve tried looking it up but no one ever mentions it and any walkthroughs are also void of the topic.

Edit: it turns out my reading comprehension is just very poor and I mistook the entire attitude of the book passage. Whoops!
Edited by SmokeThemOff on July 5, 2018 3:37AM

Best Answer

• SmokeThemOff
    SmokeThemOff
    Soul Shriven
    Err, what? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong lorebook, but the way it reads is that he thinks you, the player character, are behind it all and/or in league with forces that are.

No, you have the right book. I guess for some reason when I read it i mistook his pointed aggression for something else. Like when he said “sheep” I thought he meant you, the player, as in you were going along with this plot unawares but I’m just stupid.

Thank you for answering me!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No problem, that happens to everyone sooner or later. Glad I could help! :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.