The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[PC/NA] [Endgame PVE Trial] [Tnaigella] is recruiting

Howiekier
Howiekier
✭✭
Greetings, we are an endgame PVE trial guild that is looking for dedicated players for competitive raiding. We are currently recruiting a few more member to fill in the last few spots.

We are currently focusing on vMoL HM and vAS HM so if you have experiences in those would be great.
For those who are interested, we are going to ask you to send a boss parse to us, then we will bring you to a run to see how well you perform in trial.
We usually raid on the weekend and we also do some runs on the weekday when people are free. Anyway, feel free to mail me or comment down here to apply.
GM of Allegiant
Stamblade 4 life
  • Aleksandrava
    Aleksandrava
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join if you have open spots :)
  • Howiekier
    Howiekier
    ✭✭
    I would like to join if you have open spots :)

@ Name? or discord
    Edited by Howiekier on March 13, 2018 7:42AM
    GM of Allegiant
    Stamblade 4 life
  • LordWrektful
    Aleks, did you get an invite? If not I'll add you tomorrow. You're still in my friends list.
  • Kumbiya
    Kumbiya
    ✭✭✭
    What roles are you looking for and when do you guys run? Also what kind of parsing numbers are you guys looking for?
    CP 700+
    Rohuku - Redguard StamDK/Tank & Master Crafter
    Mogubishu - Altmer Warden Healer/Mag DPS
    Ruyanril - Dunmer Magblade
    Treads-Muddy-Waters - Argonian DK Tank

vAA HM/vHRC HM/vSO HM/vMoL/vHoF/vAS/vDSA/vMA
  • JiDul
    JiDul
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite. I have a stamDK and a magSorc both that do about 26k+ DPS. I have done vAA, vHRC(and time trial), vSO(and completed HM 3 times), as well as vAS. I am currently looking for a guild that I can get some more experience in vMoL, vHoF, and vAS. I know mechanics of vMoL inside and out but was never able to complete it. It honestly comes down to I have completed vAA, vSO, and vHRC so many times i am ready for new experiences in the other trials. So please consider me for an invite @Zer0Physics
    Edited by JiDul on March 23, 2018 4:51AM
  • Howiekier
    Howiekier
    ✭✭
    Kumbiya wrote: »
    What roles are you looking for and when do you guys run? Also what kind of parsing numbers are you guys looking for?

Send a boss parse to me, hmu in game
    GM of Allegiant
    Stamblade 4 life
  • stilloutparsesyou
    howieeequeeeerrr

can I git an invite pls