Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Returning to ESO

iaminc
iaminc
✭✭✭✭
This one greets you ,

I am returning to Tamriel after a year and would like to find a social and helpful guild , I have several characters, my main is a DK tank with 137cp but I'd like to bring my stamblade up to par , I've done everything previously solo but really want to learn more and improve with some decent players.

Many thanks - inc
PS4 - Mr_I_2_J
ESO chars - iaminc or dra'inc.
  • Rogue_Ghost
    Rogue_Ghost
    ✭✭✭
    @iaminc
    I recently returned to ESO myself after almost exactly a year. New Scrolls Order is a great guild that I've enjoyed so far. They take a "lone wolf" approach to the guild. You're free to wander about on your own, jump into groups and events when you want to, and so far everyone has been helpful when I am looking for assistance.

They have a recruitment page in the guild - or reach out directly @Sookmagook for details. They are normally quick to respond.
    "Death smiles at us all. All one can do, is smile back."
  • iaminc
    iaminc
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Rogue_Ghost

Thanks for the info , I'll reach out soon and find out some more!
  • StueyMac40
    StueyMac40
    ✭✭
    @aiming
    I'm newish to the game despite owning it since launch...my char is only level 17 and I'd love to meet up with others and learn from more experienced players. I'm willing to offer myself as Daedric sacrifice or cannon fodder when needed.

PSN: StueyMac40
  • iaminc
    iaminc
    ✭✭✭✭
    @StueyMac40 I can get you invited to a couple of real friendly/helpful guilds I've been welcomed too if you like?
  • StueyMac40
    StueyMac40
    ✭✭
    iaminc wrote: »
    @StueyMac40 I can get you invited to a couple of real friendly/helpful guilds I've been welcomed too if you like?

Yes plz mate
  • iaminc
    iaminc
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll let the guild leaders know when I log in next , keep an eye on your mail!