The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

IG and writing-centric Pirate Role-play!

bryn_hilde
In light of all the awesome maormer-coolness in Summerset, our guild Song and Shadow (see link here) has an in-game role-play start up revolving around the antics of a band of pirates called the Rum Skulls. We're going to have a TON of fun, and have a shmorgasbord of ideas to unpack both in-game and on our writing BAND community:
  • delve adventures
  • treasure hunts
  • drinking and partying
  • general exploration
  • heists!
  • drama
  • romance
  • adventure awaits!

If you're interseted in some swashbuckling badass role-play, please check out our BAND here. You can PM us there and we can get you involved. We are going to need pirate crew members and a RIVAL pirate game to hitch this off!
  • TIMBR0SLICE
    TIMBR0SLICE
    Soul Shriven
    Arrr Matey,
    Me and my crew of misfit pirates are on Xbox NA. We have a guild named Always Drunk. We role-play as pirates of the Caribbean. We would love to join forces with you. We could ravage the seas together!! Our enemies would be forced to surrender their booty!! I look forward to dropping my anchor in your lagoon, and introducing you to my Seamen!!! Arrrr
  • ItsNebula
    ItsNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arrr Matey,
    Me and my crew of misfit pirates are on Xbox NA. We have a guild named Always Drunk. We role-play as pirates of the Caribbean. We would love to join forces with you. We could ravage the seas together!! Our enemies would be forced to surrender their booty!! I look forward to dropping my anchor in your lagoon, and introducing you to my Seamen!!! Arrrr

I laughed way to hard at the end
  • corundumnine
    corundumnine
    Soul Shriven
    Arrr, the Rum Skulls do be sounding like a gang that can hold their own but beware of Timbrosclice and his Red Rocketeer seamen! They are salty sea dogs who will take all your booty aided only by the light of the moon.