The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Clockwork City - Summerset Lore question

BlueRaven
BlueRaven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello all!

(Sorry if this has already been brought up.)

Ok I was exploring the docks in Shimmerine on Summerset when I saw the curious cage.

cijb8jt640yb.jpg

If you notice the cage has a pair of Clockwork Mice in it.

My impression while playing Clockwork DLC is that it's a really big deal to come and go from Clockwork City. So if that is true how could someone export clockwork mice from it? Is this just a bit of an easter egg?

Thanks!
  • gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably someone who found a way out, took some souvenirs and is preparing to sell them.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Imperial Library has Raz's journal and apparently Raz has been there in addition to Penewen (the agent in the inn of CWC).

(Side note and minor spoilers, I seem to recall a bit near the end of the main quest that contradicts this.
    Didn't Raz mention he'd never gone dimension hopping before when he ends up in Artaeum?
    I suppose the book could have happened after the Summerset main quest.)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Imperial Library has Raz's journal and apparently Raz has been there in addition to Penewen (the agent in the inn of CWC).

(Side note and minor spoilers, I seem to recall a bit near the end of the main quest that contradicts this.
    Didn't Raz mention he'd never gone dimension hopping before when he ends up in Artaeum?
    I suppose the book could have happened after the Summerset main quest.)

Hmmm... That is interesting. I had no idea Raz got there.

Thanks!