Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Psijic Order Robe - shoulder vortex!

RobbieRocket
RobbieRocket
✭✭✭
Yes, there are gaping holes in my Vanus's Robe. The Monster set half hides one of them but on the shoulder-less side, the hole is obvious, as if I have been cleaved.

It is a hand-sized hole and I honestly expected it to be fixed in update 1.36. As it was not, however, I am reporting it here. Add to this thread if you too have noticed this issue, thanks.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean the "Mystic Eye Psijic Cuirass" at the bottom of the heavy armor options that you get from finishing the Summerset main quest?
    If we wanted "challenge" in City of Heroes we would solo the content. If we wanted fun we would form a random PUG the majority of the time and just "wreck face!" feeling overpowered. That was the most fun of any game I've ever played so why does no other "newer" game design that way? I guess they like players never feeling good enough and the inevitable "max level rat/worm/insect/this-shouldn't-be-a-threatening-enemy-but-it-is" effect.
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    No, I mean my Vanus set robe (Light Armor, which drops in Summerset and is listed as Psijic style).
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    odd, vanus's robe looks fine on my toons, male and female, unless it's a specific item that has a problem
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback, I will not take it personally but everyone I play With (on PS4 EU) can see the gaping hole between arm and chest. I'm going to put away my Vanus set anyway.