The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

College of Sapiarchs how do you get to it?

Whit3W0lf
Whit3W0lf
So I read you have to talk to the portal master well I don't know where they are and is there a quest to make the portal usable I am going crazy trying to figure this out
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you look on your map you will see a road in the center that deadends at a mountain. That is where you need to go. On.my phone right now so cant give you a link, but UESP has a map showing where you need to go.

Or look and see if the Artaneum WS is unlocked, if so, use that.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to admissions and fill out a application.
  • Whit3W0lf
    Whit3W0lf
    Nestor wrote: »
    If you look on your map you will see a road in the center that deadends at a mountain. That is where you need to go. On.my phone right now so cant give you a link, but UESP has a map showing where you need to go.

Or look and see if the Artaneum WS is unlocked, if so, use that.

I am at the Portal to the College of Sapiarchs and the use (a) is grayed out i read you need to talk to the portal master to be able to use it bit I am in lillandril and still do not know where this portal master is in lillandril and my WS on Artaneum is unlocked already but I can not fast travel to the college yet so I am still stuck
  • Whit3W0lf
    Whit3W0lf
    JaZ2091 wrote: »
    Go to admissions and fill out a application.

Lol I doubt in game us heroes have such time to fill out applications lol
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to first enter the college for the first time through the main quest I believe.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJBoomer wrote: »
    You have to first enter the college for the first time through the main quest I believe.

This.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JJBoomer wrote: »

This is your problem ^ If you try to port to Artaeum to another player you will not have the proper dialogues once there to get anything done.

So do Razum'dars quest until it takes you there.
    love is love
  • DigitalEulogy
    DigitalEulogy
    ✭✭✭
    The college can be accessed through the portal which is found in the western part of Lillandril, but as said previously you need to do Razum's quests.

ON-place-Lillandril.jpg
    Edited by DigitalEulogy on July 2, 2018 10:56PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's part of the main questline, and it's a quest only area. You can only get there if you're at that part of the Quest.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artaeum can be accessed after completing the quest “The Queen’s Decree” from there, you will be attuned to it & can access artaeum via a portal at the keep of the eleven forces (point of interest).
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • smacky
    smacky
    ✭✭✭
    From memory, there is a portal you use and then just walk in the door, i think you have to enter from the bottom if memory serves me correctly (it doesn;t always :) )
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    Artaeum can be accessed after completing the quest “The Queen’s Decree” from there, you will be attuned to it & can access artaeum via a portal at the keep of the eleven forces (point of interest).

Folks, PLEASE check your facts before responding, College of Sapiarchs is NOT the psijic college or questline. It is NOT on Arteum. It is on Summerset in Lillandril and part of a separate quest.
    Edited by Epona222 on July 3, 2018 1:21AM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.